+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi @Finem!

Hi @Finem1. My AOR is 17th Sep 2019, since medicals passed no updates. Eligibility and background check the same as yours. You should not be worried as it is still within 6 months. I raised a web-form 2 weeks ago and the agent responded with the following:

-The security background verification has not been initiated.

-The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Try to raise a web form or call IRCC, for eligibility and security updates.

Cheers!
Thanks alot. Currently can't call IRCC because I am outside Canada. But can I raise a Web form despite the fact its not yet 6months?

nur_amirkhan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Kazakhstan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17th Sep 2019
Thanks alot. Currently can't call IRCC because I am outside Canada. But can I raise a Web form despite the fact its not yet 6months?
I am residing in Kazakhstan and despite that I was able to call IRCC. Someone had written in this thread how to call IRCC from outside Canada.

Yes, you can raise a web form if you're still within 6 month. But it mainly depends on the officer. I've read here that some officers do not provide updated information on your profile. Good luck!

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
You can use an app TextNow to get a free Canada local number and then call CIC, or you can open a webform. I opened a webform within 6 months and received satisfactory response within 10 days.

Reactions: nur_amirkhan

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Guys, I got my application status APPROVED just now. :) :) . Passports were received at Ottawa on Feb 10, waiting for COPR . Wish you all to see below message in your profiles
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - February 13, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys, I received today a weird email, subject Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCE / CTDE EXXXXX"

It didn't came from IRCC but from a person that works there Carver.Christine <Christine.Carver@cic.gc.ca>.
It has an attached document saying to submit the passport.

Did anyone else received an email from a person and not the IRCC itself?

I called there and they said my application was approved yesterday but couldn't confirm I was sent any documents, so they advise me to not submit the passport just yet and to send a Web form which I did. My profile has no update.

@legalfalcon any thoughts on this?
Did you send your passport yet ? This is legit without any shadow of doubt.

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
-----------------------------Rainbow Bridge - Flagpoling for PR Landing - Best Experience--------------------------------------

Application Type - CEC Inland
AOR - 12th Sep 2019
PPR - 29th Jan 2019
COPR - 10th February 2020
Border Crossing - Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
Border Crossing Date - 12th Feb 2020
Border Crossing Time OUT to U.S.A - 7:00 AM
Border Crossing Time Return to Canada - 7:25 AM
Application Processing Tine - 8:00 AM
PR Landing Completed - 8:30 AM
Documents needed for PR Landing - Work Permit, COPR ( Both Copies), Passport and an official ID ( Driving License, Health Card etc for address verification)
Cost for Crossing - 1 Dollar ( You don't have to pay when you are returning )

Note - Rainbow Bridge office doesn't process Work Permit Extension, so kindly take note of that otherwise it will be a waste of time.

Hello Guys,

So I just did my PR Landing today from Niagara Falls ( Rainbow Bridge) and I would say it was the smoothest process that you could ever believe (At least my experience ). I reached Niagara falls on 11th Feb at 9 pm after my work, I had booked a cheap hotel just near the bridge ( named "Travelodge by Windham Niagara Falls" ) for 60 bucks. Actually that was the best option as I didn't had to struggle in the morning to travel from Toronto as we can never predict the weather. Streets in Niagara Falls Downtown were empty like hell so if you are staying there for the night make sure you carry some extra food to survive as all the restaurants are closed till 6 pm ( I had to eat some chips and fruit to survive that night lol ).l The next day that is on 12th Feb I reached the Crossing at around 6:45 AM and crossed the border to the USA. USA ( CBP ) officers were very cool and didn't take much time to verify all my details and handed me that refusal slip. I was out on my way back to Canada within 25 mins. Once I reached the Canadian side I had to wait until 8 AM as the administrative processing starts at that time. There were about 6-7 people after me waiting to get their documents processed. I was lucky enough to have myself first in the queue. After like 5 mins the CBSA officer called my name and I submitted all my documents. Within 20 mins the processing was done. I had to sign and then he congratulated me for Becoming PR. Also, he advised me that I should receive my PR Card within 60 calendar days. So this was the whole journey of my PR Landing.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask me here in this forum. I would love to help you guys. I hope my experience will help all of those who are planning to flagpole in the future. Wishing one and all the very best - Cheers !

Thanks,
Gavin Dsilva
Hello, if I don't have US visa, then I shouldn't do the flagpoling, right?

u2can

Feb 14, 2020
Aor:11 Sep 2019,FSW-O
Applying from USA
GU:05 Feb 2020
Request letter:14 Feb 2020
Received an email from cic requesting cv and supplementary information for student request form. i am not a student but have been working for the past six years.
Why has this been requested and is anyone in the same boat?
Thanks

Last edited:

Deep8893

Jul 21, 2019
Hi
I got letter that NOC job duties not match . But already got Positive LMIA with same job duties and NOC . Can please any one know what should I I reply to that letter.

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
A question for those who have received their passports back after PR visa stamping.

Did you receive any mail/communication from the visa office after your passport is delivered till it is again dispatched back? My passport got delivered yesterday...was wondering if I can have an idea of when to expect it back or what is happening.

mjpaula

Mar 11, 2019
Did you send your passport yet ? This is legit without any shadow of doubt.
Yes I did, i raised a web form and they confirmed it to me .
Sent last friday, they received wednesday, haven't posted my passport back to me yet, nor there is an update on my profile.
Hoping to get it all back by next week.

ottaj85

Dec 18, 2019
A question for those who have received their passports back after PR visa stamping.

Did you receive any mail/communication from the visa office after your passport is delivered till it is again dispatched back? My passport got delivered yesterday...was wondering if I can have an idea of when to expect it back or what is happening.
Once the officer reviews your documents and photo specs, they will approve the application and issue CoPR as well as a one time TRV. At this point, your CIC application shall be updated to approved with the counterfoil and CoPR information available on the account page. Typically after that CoPR and counterfoil are printed and dispatched in a few days.