+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
First of all, congratulations to all who got there PPR!! And hope every time he gets a good news soon!

My background check seems to be stuck at
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
No changes since medical passed, the wait is torture but I guess we have to be patient at least the clock runs out! Anyone else who is facing the same issue?
CIC just updated my application and they changed my BG status to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". They took 4 months to change this status, I am a bit relieved now.
Good Luck!!

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
I just called the agent and she said that my current status is
Eligibility: has been verified but not passed yet -> i don't know what it really means
Criminality: in process
Security: not started yet
my AOR in on 13 Sep
Is security process the longest one? If so, I guess i gonna wait for at least 3 more months :(

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hello.Anyone ho got PPR disclosed your loan balance(s).I was honest in disclosing my only loan which was clearly not taken to pad account as i have evidence of sale on assets.A Bit worried

shalineeb80

Oct 14, 2019
I would suggest speaking to a lawyer and seeing if there is other evidence that you can provide, or if there is a way you can get enough points without claiming that job or something. I'm sorry that this is happening to you, how frustrating!! But honestly I don't really know why people think it is OK to hassle their MP with individual visa cases, don't they have better things to do than deal with people's immigration problems? The system is set up for a reason and it needs to be fair for everyone and standardised
Hi Melanie, thanks for your response. I am with the same employer from last 6 years and no way I can drop this one from points' claim. Any yes it's really frustrating, specially to know that providing an employment reference is not an obligation for employers in Canada but immigration deptt ask for those letters mandatorily, that's an irony and a worst situation to be in :-(

Reactions: MelanieL

shalineeb80

Oct 14, 2019
Hi there!

I keep reading this thread passively. I can't say I understand the tough time you are going through right now, but will tell you not to give up if you have got everything right. Pursue all measures available with prudence and resources available with you.
There are cases, where people have got PR with reference letter submitted similarly as yours. Hence, I can only suggest few things as below:

1. Double check everything that you have submitted related to your work (I know you would have already, however no error before going for an appeal).
2. Particularly check that job duties match with your NOC and you have the required no. of hours of work-exp. (You can prove this in several ways). Your letter that you submitted, from your colleagues / seniors - check if you can get them notorized. Also, if there are more than one colleague / seniors at your work place who are willing to write the same letter for you, get that as additional reinforcement to your letter.
3. Please research a lot, definitely take advise from an authorized immigration lawyer and ensure there are no loose ends - before you go for appeal. Below is just one link I can suggest, you might have to surf a lot on such forums to get a clear picture.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/page-112

Good luck, and know that whatever happens, happens for good, irrespective of what happens with this application of yours.

Godspeed!

PS: I am a 12 Sept.2019 AOR, PNP-O, CIO Sydney, family of 4, applying from India, got the ITA after 5 years of waiting and keeping the faith that whatever happens next, it can only be for a greater good!!
Hi nt13, thanks a lot for taking time out n writing to me, I truly appreciate it.
You are right, I heard many cases where people went away successfully with affidavits because clearly there are organisations which don't support their foreign workers and just want to use them for their own good.

Thanks for your various suggestions, however, I already provided 3 notarized affidavits - 2 from my colleagues/seniors and one from my client.

Could you tell what is the difference between requesting for reconsideration and an appeal request. I talked with a lawyer and he is suggesting for a reconsideration request.

On a different note, I can't even imagine the amount of patience and perseverance which you are showing in your case. I would pray to Almighty that you come out as a winner. May the force be with you and your strength prevails..ALL THE VERY BEST !!!!

Reactions: MelanieL

shalineeb80

Oct 14, 2019
Hi experts,
As I previously updated about my refusal due to absence of employer reference letter, I then had a chat with one immigration lawyer who suggested me to go for reconsideration request. Could anybody please tell me what is the difference between requesting for reconsideration and an appeal request. I would be really grateful if someone could also guide me about the process of sending a reconsideration request, any sample letter would be of tremendous value for me at this juncture.
Regards !!

Nayanmoni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
Nomination.....
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
19-09-2019
Passport Req..
31-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2020
Hi there!

I keep reading this thread passively. I can't say I understand the tough time you are going through right now, but will tell you not to give up if you have got everything right. Pursue all measures available with prudence and resources available with you.
There are cases, where people have got PR with reference letter submitted similarly as yours. Hence, I can only suggest few things as below:

1. Double check everything that you have submitted related to your work (I know you would have already, however no error before going for an appeal).
2. Particularly check that job duties match with your NOC and you have the required no. of hours of work-exp. (You can prove this in several ways). Your letter that you submitted, from your colleagues / seniors - check if you can get them notorized. Also, if there are more than one colleague / seniors at your work place who are willing to write the same letter for you, get that as additional reinforcement to your letter.
3. Please research a lot, definitely take advise from an authorized immigration lawyer and ensure there are no loose ends - before you go for appeal. Below is just one link I can suggest, you might have to surf a lot on such forums to get a clear picture.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/page-112

Good luck, and know that whatever happens, happens for good, irrespective of what happens with this application of yours.

Godspeed!

PS: I am a 12 Sept.2019 AOR, PNP-O, CIO Sydney, family of 4, applying from India, got the ITA after 5 years of waiting and keeping the faith that whatever happens next, it can only be for a greater good!!

Hello,

what is the status of your case?

anjali03

Nov 7, 2019
Hi everyone,
Based on suggestion by fellow forum members, had called up IRCC to find out my application status and VO.
VO is CPC OTTAWA and application bcg and criminal is ok, security they haven't started.
what does this mean?
how much time can this take
aor:sep 21

Nayanmoni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......