Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Now that's what am talking about cos you have timeline of November AOR which is just 2 months that are not Edmonton VO as thus: Eligibility - Met, Criminality - Passed and Security - Not Started.
Just keep fingers crossed and hope for a speedy PPR. It's well.
Mine is the same!

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Folks,

On my COPR, under "City of Destination", it says Mississauga, which is a suburb outside of Toronto. When I created my Express Entry profile I mentioned that place because my company had an office there and I thought that in case I'm expected to give a justification later, I could tell the IRCC this. My company told me that they wouldn't transfer me, so now that option is ruled out.

My question is: Can I land in Toronto, complete my procedures and then stay in Greater Toronto Area with my friend, or am I mandated to stay in Mississauga (the suburb) only?
Really sorry if this is a stupid question!

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Folks,

On my COPR, under "City of Destination", it says Mississauga, which is a suburb outside of Toronto. When I created my Express Entry profile I mentioned that place because my company had an office there and I thought that in case I'm expected to give a justification later, I could tell the IRCC this. My company told me that they wouldn't transfer me, so now that option is ruled out.

My question is: Can I land in Toronto, complete my procedures and then stay in Greater Toronto Area with my friend, or am I mandated to stay in Mississauga (the suburb) only?
You can land anywhere in Ontario , and live anywhere you want after

Reactions: pumpkin_latte

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Folks,

Hey, don't worry you can land anywhere and you can stay and work anywhere. It doesn't matter what city or destination is mentioned on your passport. I have seen people put Vancouver in their city of destination and land in Toronto. It is perfectly fine.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/destination-city-on-copr-landing.307136/
Check this thread

Reactions: pumpkin_latte

urshana

Jan 29, 2020
CEC (NOC:2171)
AOR: 10-Sep-2019
Medical Passed: 03-Oct-2019...

No update after medical passed, Eligibility and BGC is in progress.

Anyone with similar dates received PPR ?

gavindsilva

Nov 3, 2019
Guys finally I received the Golden Email Today !!!

Below is my timeline :-

Class - CEC
Dependent - Inland
CRS Score - 505
ITA - Aug 2019
AOR - 12 SEP 2019
MEP - 04 OCT 2019
IP2 - 16 JAN 2020
PPR - 29 Jan 2020
Passport Submitted - 29 Jan 2020

All the best Guys!

Last edited:

Sai Santhosh

Jan 5, 2020
Guys finally I received the Golden Email Today !!!

Below is my timeline :-

Class - CEC
Dependent - Inland
CRS Score - 505
ITA - Aug 2019
AOR - 12 SEP 2019
MEP - 04 OCT 2019
IP2 - 16 JAN 2020
PPR - 29 Jan 2020
Passport Submitted - 29 Jan 2020

All the best Guys!

Congrats !!.. Did you get Ghost update/email on Jan 16 When IP2 Started. Mine also similar kind of profile. No update after medical passed. Please find the below details.

Class - CEC
Dependent - Inland
ITA - Aug 2019
AOR - 19 SEP 2019
MEP - 11 OCT 2019

No update or email after that. When I call CIC customer care 2 days before, they mentioned that eligibility was started. But I did-not receive any email on that..

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
No PPR yet but at least some progress in January after receiving two ADRs.

Here's the detailed progress:

26 Sep AOR. FSW-O. VO Nairobi, Kenya
18 Oct MEP and BIL
21 Oct RPRF request. Paid same day.
25 Oct submitted biometric.
31 Oct got to know my file transferred to LVO, Nairobi.
20 Dec ordered GCMS.
7 Jan received ADR for biometric payment receipt.
20 Jan received remedical. First one is expiring end of Feb 2020. I had a prev application cancelled.
20 Jan received GCMS notes. No Review Required on eligibility.
29 Jan Gave the re-medical

Last edited:

Arafat23

Jan 29, 2020
CEC (NOC:2171)
AOR: 10-Sep-2019
Medical Passed: 03-Oct-2019...

No update after medical passed, Eligibility and BGC is in progress.

Anyone with similar dates received PPR ?
My situation is also similar! No update after medical! My AOR is also 10th September

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
Posting here for the first time..have only been a silent observer since I joined. Getting anxious day by day. Seeing people with AORs later than mine getting their approvals is keeping me on edge.

My profile:
FSW-O ; CRS- 465
ITA- July 24, 2019
AOR- Sep 12
MEP- Oct 1
ADR received- Oct 3 (Responded on Oct 6)
Biometrics completed- Oct 15

My BCG check started in October itself, soon after I submitted my biometrics. There has been no update since then. I called IRCC on Jan 14 when the agent confirmed that my eligibility is met and BCG in process (I wasn't aware that asking to the point questions about criminality and security would have given me better answers).
Online profile says: Eligibility is being reviewed and BCG is in process with 42 days left in my timeline. Planning on ordering GCMS notes but that itself takes a month which is again a long wait. Difficult times!

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Posting here for the first time..have only been a silent observer since I joined. Getting anxious day by day. Seeing people with AORs later than mine getting their approvals is keeping me on edge.

My profile:
FSW-O ; CRS- 465
ITA- July 24, 2019
AOR- Sep 12
MEP- Oct 1
ADR received- Oct 3 (Responded on Oct 6)
Biometrics completed- Oct 15

My BCG check started in October itself, soon after I submitted my biometrics. There has been no update since then. I called IRCC on Jan 14 when the agent confirmed that my eligibility is met and BCG in process (I wasn't aware that asking to the point questions about criminality and security would have given me better answers).
Online profile says: Eligibility is being reviewed and BCG is in process with 42 days left in my timeline. Planning on ordering GCMS notes but that itself takes a month which is again a long wait. Difficult times!
Keep calling every IRCC 2-3 weeks as you are close. What is your VO?
In my case, per the agent on call, nothing had started on my file but the very next day got my PPR. You can trace my case in Oct-19 thread.
Everybody here is anxious as time bar progresses on their application, but when it is your D-day, nobody can stop it! :cool:

Reactions: going2CA