Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Ugh I was hoping it wasn’t just a bug and meant something.

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
CEC Inland
AOR:
Sep 4, 2019
MEP: Sep 25, 2019
No update since.
Hoping for PPR soon as others with those dates are already getting their PPR...
My travel history is very long, hope that does not lengthen the process...
Yes mine too, I wonder if you travel a lot if that makes it take longer...

Reactions: Adebola2

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Yes mine too, I wonder if you travel a lot if that makes it take longer...
If that's the case I am screwed, I have 30 entry/exit logs from the USA in the last 10 years due to work and vacations!

Nimmy1993

Jun 17, 2019
CEC Inland
AOR:
Sep 4, 2019
MEP: Sep 25, 2019
No update since.
Hoping for PPR soon as others with those dates are already getting their PPR...
My travel history is very long, hope that does not lengthen the process...
My case is similar.
Aor - Sept 5, 2019
MEP- September 26
After that, no updates

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • September 26, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Akki_akash

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Called ICRC today to check the status of my application

Nothing has started for me My VO is Edmonton.

AOR:- 10 Sept
MEP:-2 OCT
BG :- We are processing your background check.

Nimmy1993

Jun 17, 2019
Called ICRC today to check the status of my application

Nothing has started for me My VO is Edmonton.

AOR:- 10 Sept
MEP:-2 OCT
BG :- We are processing your background check.
Same for me too. I called them on Wednesday and they said nothing has started yet.
My VO is also Edmonton

Akki_akash

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Don't know what is happening. My brother got his pr in 2.5 months. But it took 1.5 months for his MEP. For us, MEP was faster, but nothing else
Edmonton is very slow in comparison to other VO read from the other blogs. Apr AOR still waiting for their PPR even though they have fast MEP withing 15-30 days

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
If that's the case I am screwed, I have 30 entry/exit logs from the USA in the last 10 years due to work and vacations!
It is from my understanding that the number of travels don't matter as much as the reason why you travelled there and what the reason for the frequency of the trips. Multiple trips to the same country may be easier to verify and background check than single trips to multiple countries. Plus, if you visited certain countries (let's not start naming or assuming any countries here, for the sake of civility) that the Canadian authorities believe represent a threat to Canadian security or societal values, then those trips would be further scrutinized. If you've given your valid Police Certificates and have been upfront about any issues you've faced with visa authorities, then you shouldn't needlessly worry. After all, it's their country and their people first and foremost! We must respect the process that they undertake to ensure that the people they let in don't do anything to endanger that kindness

EDIT: Serious stuff aside, FSW-Outland, nearly a month after the BIL, BCG is still "We are processing...". Had two emails back to back: one on the 8th Oct saying that I have a message (which was BIL) and then on the 9th, an email saying that account was updated, and medicals were passed when I logged in. No clue where I'm at at the moment IP stage wise.:D

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Same for me too. I called them on Wednesday and they said nothing has started yet.
My VO is also Edmonton
I just called IRCC,my AOR is 10th Sep... CEC Inland ..

My application's status:

Eligibility : Not started
Criminality: In Process
Security: Not Started

They said my application still not in the VO yet....now, it is located in Central Intake Center

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Which number do you guys call to reach IRCC? I've been calling +1 888-242-2100 for the past 2 weeks, and never got past the "Due to overwhelming calls, we are unable to respond to your call right now. You may try calling later."

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
It is from my understanding that the number of travels don't matter as much as the reason why you travelled there and what the reason for the frequency of the trips. Multiple trips to the same country may be easier to verify and background check than single trips to multiple countries. Plus, if you visited certain countries (let's not start naming or assuming any countries here, for the sake of civility) that the Canadian authorities believe represent a threat to Canadian security or societal values, then those trips would be further scrutinized. If you've given your valid Police Certificates and have been upfront about any issues you've faced with visa authorities, then you shouldn't needlessly worry. After all, it's their country and their people first and foremost! We must respect the process that they undertake to ensure that the people they let in don't do anything to endanger that kindness

EDIT: Serious stuff aside, FSW-Outland, nearly a month after the BIL, BCG is still "We are processing...". Had two emails back to back: one on the 8th Oct saying that I have a message (which was BIL) and then on the 9th, an email saying that account was updated, and medicals were passed when I logged in. No clue where I'm at at the moment IP stage wise.:D
Totally agree, and in regards to progress? Weeeeell, slow one.