+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kiki1990

Oct 18, 2019
Hey, how did you find out about your VO, mine still says eligibility under review amongst all other things, except for medical and biometrics. But someone said that ircc is notoriously famous for not updating it as they go and people have often got ppr requests whilst everything else stays as it was. Anyhow best of luck!

I called them and also raised a webform which they replied after 1 week.

Nimmy1993

Jun 17, 2019
I am PNP-Outland with no ties to Canada

ITA Received - 04 September 2019
Medicals Done - 23 September 2019
Documents submitted and receipt confirmation - 25 September 2019
Biometrics Request - 17 October 2019
Medicals Passed - 17 October 2019
Biometrics Passed - 22 October 2019
PPR - 02 November 2019

I am writing this just so that all of you keep your spirits high and do not feel down at all (as at some points I did hearing that PNP-Outland takes up to 8 months or more). Every case differs: I am 25 years old, Single, 16 years Bachelor applicant.(NOC- 1122). It is just to inform that they(Canadian immigration case processing officers) are working hard and PPRs are coming!!! So believe in God and pray for the opportunity.
Look forward to meeting all of you in Canada, one fine day :D
Didn't you get any status change in background IP2, NA....?

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
@MQ12

I don't know how the forum moderation works here, but when I was a mod on another forum, I was allowed to issue a warning to people who double-posted. You posted three times consecutively and are not adding to the conversation. Consider editing your original post if you'd like to add additional information.

You are impatient (despite you saying you're not) and this is natural, but your enthusiasm is clearly getting the best of you.

Patience, young grasshopper. All is well and in due time you'll get the good news you seek. Forget about this and check your email and spam boxes once a day. That should be sufficient.

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Update Nov 13, 2019 as per my call with IRCC:

CEC Inland
ITA:
Sep 4, 2019
AOR: Sep 9, 2019
MEP: Oct 2, 2019
Criminality check being processed as of: Nov 13, 2019
Visa office: Edmonton

Could the members let me know what stage I'm at and how long I could expect my application to be processed?

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019

CEC Inland
ITA:
Sep 4, 2019

Could the members let me know what stage I'm at and how long I could expect my application to be processed?
What about security? Has it started yet? It might take days or weeks to process depending on how many applications they have to process at the office

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
What about security? Has it started yet? It might take days or weeks to process depending on how many applications they have to process at the office
That's what IRCC told me on the phone. My criminality check is being processed. They didn't provide any other information. Is security a separate check from criminality? I was under the impression that background check, security check, and criminality check all fall under the same category of checks.

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
That's what IRCC told me on the phone. My criminality check is being processed. They didn't provide any other information. Is security a separate check from criminality? I was under the impression that background check, security check, and criminality check all fall under the same category of checks.
I heard criminality is different from security check. But I might be wrong. Has your eligibility been met yet?

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
I heard criminality is different from security check. But I might be wrong. Has your eligibility been met yet?
I don't know whether I have been found eligible. But I doubt it as it is still very early in the process, and the background checks need to be finished first.

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019

CEC Inland
ITA:
Sep 4, 2019

To which number did you call
I keep trying from yesterday and my call is ended saying no agents available due to high call volume.

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
To which number did you call
I keep trying from yesterday and my call is ended saying no agents available due to high call volume.
Yes, they are very busy. I luckily got a response today. Although, now that I've spoken with them on the phone, I don't recommend calling them if you don't have a legitimate concern. They won't be able to give you more information than what is available on your application profile page. Also, this could create more work for them and slow down their workflow. We'll be patient and hopefully one day we'll hear the great news! Best of luck to all!

gavindsilva

Nov 3, 2019

CEC Inland
ITA:
Sep 4, 2019

I also called IRCC today and got to know my VO is CPC Edmonton. Post MEP nothing has been initiated yet ( Criminality, Eligibility & Security was not started as of now ).

CEC Inland
AOR - 12 SEPT, 2019
MEP - 04 OCT, 2019

Hopefully, everything should be fine. Best of luck to all of them.

Last edited:

Ogemuno

Aug 14, 2019
Yeah thanks. My journey started before Summer of 2018. WES took about 5 months to complete, during that I did the IELTS exam 3 times. Then I went to Canada for an Exploratory Visit, got a nomination fairly quickly. I've been reading a lot about this country during this time so am fully aware of everything. Nothing will surprise me or shock me. The worst thing would be to get rejected after 6 months or so only because I missed something when submitting the app. So I'd rather know now, correct things and start over. I wish they have opened my file. I wish I could forget about this whole process but it's impossible. Maybe I should go on vacation to some nice place, for like 6 months, lay on the beach and responsibly drink gin and tonic?
Well same here, AOR 21st Sept and no MEP or BIL. It is quite disturbing, although I have the progress bar and UCI number, still do not know what it means.

vellocet

Jun 9, 2019
FSW - Outland
AOR - September 10, 2019
Called CIC:

Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started

File is currently at CIO Sydney, NS. Since they've started issuing PPR's for August and for some September folks, I am just hoping ours won't be too far.
Yours is really quick. My AOR is September 11 and the only thing that has passed is Criminality.

Nimmy1993

Jun 17, 2019
Called ircc today. They said,

Eligibility- under process
Security - not started
Criminality - not started
Location- CPC Edmonton

When I called last week nothing was started.

Aor - Sept 5, 2019
MEP- September 26
After that, no updates

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • September 26, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.