+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
As soon as IRCC starts issuing COPRS, you will get it. There are no batches of 2019 etc. Each application is processed on a case by case basis. Also, before the COPR can be issued IRCC will ensure that all checks such as criminality, security, medicals etc are valid and not expired and also the documents, such as passport.
But they are saying that those who got COPR will be the ones contacted. As per my notes I had cleared all steps and under COPR it said ready and all my passport details were there, the only thing was that it was not processed i.e I didn’t get any formal confirmation.
Now with all that in mind will they finally confirm and issue copr or will they only contact those who had received confirmation email.
That’s the question bugging me. But if you think they will act on file to file basis and we have a chance then I won’t argue with that!

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
But they are saying that those who got COPR will be the ones contacted. As per my notes I had cleared all steps and under COPR it said ready and all my passport details were there, the only thing was that it was not processed i.e I didn’t get any formal confirmation.
Now with all that in mind will they finally confirm and issue copr or will they only contact those who had received confirmation email.
That’s the question bugging me. But if you think they will act on file to file basis and we have a chance then I won’t argue with that!
I'm in the same situation mate. My AOR is November 2019. All we know so far is they'll reissue COPRs for 23.000 people who have expired COPRs.

Then, they may start finalizing those %100 approved late 2019 applications. At least we hope so. :)

Searchy

Sep 19, 2020
@legalfalcon
hello sir, please I would to check an urgent issue. I have an application CEC inland with three dependents (two children and my spouse).
Today I received four emails from IRCC about permanent residence confirmation portal, do I have to reply to each of these emails separately. one was addressed to myself and other emails to my dependents or one email reply including the details and UCI for all with the required information requested. I am confused because I am not sure if they are going to send separate portal link for each one or all in one. Thanks

Reactions: Rajinder1234

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I'm in the same situation mate. My AOR is November 2019. All we know so far is they'll reissue COPRs for 23.000 people who have expired COPRs.

Then, they may start finalizing those %100 approved late 2019 applications. At least we hope so. :)
That’s my question exactly, the whole post 18 March statement made me wonder. If they are issuing to those people too the. Maybe ours will be considered too but what exactly is the criteria, is what I want to know. Is it for all or just the ones who got the confirmation.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
This applies only to those which were granted CoPRs though including March 18, 2020.. Not for those whose applications which were approved post March 18, 2020 based on GCMS notes
Well that’s exactly what I meant, it says contacting people including those AFTER 18th march. Now who all got confirmations after 18th March? This is the bit that is confusing me.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
They will contact everyone who has the application approved.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
hello sir, please I would to check an urgent issue. I have an application CEC inland with three dependents (two children and my spouse).
Today I received four emails from IRCC about permanent residence confirmation portal, do I have to reply to each of these emails separately. one was addressed to myself and other emails to my dependents or one email reply including the details and UCI for all with the required information requested. I am confused because I am not sure if they are going to send separate portal link for each one or all in one. Thanks
You can either create 4 accounts or just one with all individuals, it is your choice.

Reactions: Searchy

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Well that’s exactly what I meant, it says contacting people including those AFTER 18th march. Now who all got confirmations after 18th March? This is the bit that is confusing me.
There are some who got CoPRs after March 18, 2020. Just like you, I was approved post March 18, 2020 based on GCMS notes only. No CoPR was issued to me. Priority of IRCC now are for those which were issued CoPRs, it does not include us .

Last edited:

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
There are some who got CoPRs after March 18, 2020. Just like you, I was approved post March 18, 2020 based on GCMS notes only. No CoPR was issued to me. Priority of IRCC now are for those which were issued CoPRs, it does not include us .
Well that’s great then. Anyhow looking forward to some clarity from IRCC.

Searchy

Sep 19, 2020
You can either create 4 accounts or just one with all individuals, it is your choice.
@legalfalcon
Hello sir
I have replied to the four emails that I received for the portal and email address was one for all. Then I received one email credential for my spouse with username and password which I used it to access each applicant and upload and submit all details and pictures for each one on them. Then I received another same four emails for portal confirmation for all of the four the same day. Then today again I received another four emails confirmation for the portal. I am very confused do I have to reply again to these emails despite they have already create credentials for us or it’s an error and duplication emails which I can disregard. My portal information status still showing when I checked it today for all as IRCC in review. Please if you can advise me. Do i reply again or it’s just a duplication that I can ignore it. Thanks a lot

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello sir
I have replied to the four emails that I received for the portal and email address was one for all. Then I received one email credential for my spouse with username and password which I used it to access each applicant and upload and submit all details and pictures for each one on them. Then I received another same four emails for portal confirmation for all of the four the same day. Then today again I received another four emails confirmation for the portal. I am very confused do I have to reply again to these emails despite they have already create credentials for us or it’s an error and duplication emails which I can disregard. My portal information status still showing when I checked it today for all as IRCC in review. Please if you can advise me. Do i reply again or it’s just a duplication that I can ignore it. Thanks a lot
It is just an error. If you have submitted all your details, there is no need to worry.

Reactions: Searchy

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Has anyone tried using the client application status tool. I was trying it out rather then using the orc account, which hasn’t been updated since 2019.
But here is the thing, even after filling out all the details it comes up with an error

“we could not identify you using the product informationyou provided”
The. It’s states reasons for it. Now the only reason that fits the case is that

1. the application is not being processed.

Now knowingtuat my application has already been “approved” what does this mean.Has IRCCdecided to put ourapplications in cold storage? Or because it’s been approvedthe information is no longer available.
@legalfalcon your thoughts.