+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys CIC agent told me everything is passed and waiting for the final visa officer to approve the file. Is that mean there is a final full review by the officer?
I was in a similar situation and it took about 3 weeks in this status (All passed but awaiting review by Officer). When I had called up the helpline, they told me that since all the checks have passed, this will be more of a formality and there are negligible cases that get rejected by the officer if all previous checks have passed. My case relatively longer time with the final officer but there have been cases where it has been cleared in a matter of few days. So be patient and hopefully you will hear good news soon. Buffer in some time for delays due to the Covid issue. Good Luck. !!!

Reactions: BK1993

Anks86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Boston, U.S.A
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Hi My AOR is 3rd September. I recently raised a webform and received this response.
  • The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Does this mean everything is pass? I called up IRCC last week and was informed that my application is under final review by an officer. What does that mean after all the stages are passed (assuming from the response to Webform)? What is the next step? Should i be worried that it is getting reviewed again?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi My AOR is 3rd September. I recently raised a webform and received this response.
  • The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Does this mean everything is pass? I called up IRCC last week and was informed that my application is under final review by an officer. What does that mean after all the stages are passed (assuming from the response to Webform)? What is the next step? Should i be worried that it is getting reviewed again?
Everything is passed- that's my opinion based on similar statuses posted this past week. PPR is the next step