+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sbaig_27

Sep 5, 2019
It depends on the VO as different countries have different measurements to reduce the spread of the disease. My local VO basically stopped non-essential tasks and only working on emergency and "essential" tasks as per their announcement. I am assuming PR processing has stopped till they finish with this.

Sighhh
Yeah thats right.Also in some countries all the VOs are totally closed temporarily.My application is in the final stages at CPC ottawa.i am a FSW applicant but in Canada on a student visa so I am an inland applicant.

hellboynow

Mar 17, 2020
Yeah thats right.Also in some countries all the VOs are totally closed temporarily.My application is in the final stages at CPC ottawa.i am a FSW applicant but in Canada on a student visa so I am an inland applicant.
Are you waiting Passport & CoPR? I wonder how much slower the passport & CoPR process with current situation.
Usually it should be within 2 weeks.

sbaig_27

Sep 5, 2019
Are you waiting Passport & CoPR? I wonder how much slower the passport & CoPR process with current situation.
Usually it should be within 2 weeks.
As of now I am expecting PPR because they had asked for some additional documents to finalise my application.I had provided the documents a month back.

rajandeep1

Apr 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I applied my PR through provincial nominee program. I submitted my express entry profile on MAY 30TH 2019 and Received nominee interest letter on June 21st 2019 from Alberta. I am working full time in Alberta as well. I received my 600 points in September and received the ITA on 18TH Sep 2019. I submitted my application on Sep 24th 2019.
Its more than months now and after medical update I haven't received anything from IRCC.
My concern is I entered Canadian certificate of qualification yes because I misunderstood that part. I am international student and completed 2 years program, When I submitted my PR application I submitted the Letter of explanation in additional document as under:
I am writing this letter to clarify my answer in the section Canadian Certificate of Qualification under
Work History. When I created the Express entry profile, I misunderstood that part and I selected “yes”
instead of “no”. Now, I understand this is for skilled trade workers. I apologize for that
misinterpretation. I have completed my 2 year program at Edmonton and not the skilled labor
certificate that was asked for. As a result I have edited the Permanent Residency Application document
to select “no” and remove the date I wrongly entered which was the date that I graduated from the
College.
My total points are 969.
I also submitted web form and call CIC before and they said we are still reviewing your file. I am little worried because of my work permit is gonna expire after 6 months.
I also submitted my GCMS notes on March th 2020. But i don't know what should I do and how I can get information on my file or they don't gonna refuse due to misunderstanding.
please guide me

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hello Everyone,
I applied my PR through provincial nominee program. I submitted my express entry profile on MAY 30TH 2019 and Received nominee interest letter on June 21st 2019 from Alberta. I am working full time in Alberta as well. I received my 600 points in September and received the ITA on 18TH Sep 2019. I submitted my application on Sep 24th 2019.
Its more than months now and after medical update I haven't received anything from IRCC.
My concern is I entered Canadian certificate of qualification yes because I misunderstood that part. I am international student and completed 2 years program, When I submitted my PR application I submitted the Letter of explanation in additional document as under:
I am writing this letter to clarify my answer in the section Canadian Certificate of Qualification under
Work History. When I created the Express entry profile, I misunderstood that part and I selected “yes”
instead of “no”. Now, I understand this is for skilled trade workers. I apologize for that
misinterpretation. I have completed my 2 year program at Edmonton and not the skilled labor
certificate that was asked for. As a result I have edited the Permanent Residency Application document
to select “no” and remove the date I wrongly entered which was the date that I graduated from the
College.
My total points are 969.
I also submitted web form and call CIC before and they said we are still reviewing your file. I am little worried because of my work permit is gonna expire after 6 months.
I also submitted my GCMS notes on March th 2020. But i don't know what should I do and how I can get information on my file or they don't gonna refuse due to misunderstanding.
please guide me
You dont have to worry too much. If you do get rejection, then there are ways to get PNP nomination approved again, I read that on some forums here, check that. Therefore, when that happens, apply again and immediately in next draw you will get an ITA. after that appy BOWP and you would be fine, except you would have lost a bit of money... but how come your points are 969, that is 369 after 600 for pnp.. strange.

Reactions: rajandeep1

rajandeep1

Apr 17, 2020
You dont have to worry too much. If you do get rejection, then there are ways to get PNP nomination approved again, I read that on some forums here, check that. Therefore, when that happens, apply again and immediately in next draw you will get an ITA. after that appy BOWP and you would be fine, except you would have lost a bit of money... but how come your points are 969, that is 369 after 600 for pnp.. strange.
Hello
Yes, my pno nomination expired on march 2020 and alberta gave me 600 points rest of the points I already have( My age education and English test Canadian experience)then the total is 969. Then again I have to start my application from starch?
Thanks.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello everybody,

I have been issued my CoPR and one time visa.

I was at current address in Location A. I had visited my home state and had intended to return within a week. But due to lockdown , I now am residing at my permanent address (location B) and am unable to travel back to Location A . Both addresses at Location A and B are known to IRCC as part of the 10 year address history. Should I do anything regarding updating the residential address in the Express Entry profile?

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hello everybody,

I have been issued my CoPR and one time visa.

I was at current address in Location A. I had visited my home state and had intended to return within a week. But due to lockdown , I now am residing at my permanent address (location B) and am unable to travel back to Location A . Both addresses at Location A and B are known to IRCC as part of the 10 year address history. Should I do anything regarding updating the residential address in the Express Entry profile?
I don't think you need to update the address.

Reactions: pumpkin_latte

Anh_Lam

Jul 21, 2019
Hello guys

Does anybody hear from IRCC regarding the cancelled landing interviews back in March? I've lost my phone, and thus don't know whether they contact us through phone

Thank you

Apr 25, 2020
We are now one month past the end of the timeline for processing of EE. There has been no communication from CIC on this matter. I wrote in through the webform twice wherein the first time I was told that a decision had been made and an officer would be in touch and the second time I was told that the application was still in progress. Anyone have any idea as to what is going on? Anyone in the same boat?

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
We are now one month past the end of the timeline for processing of EE. There has been no communication from CIC on this matter. I wrote in through the webform twice wherein the first time I was told that a decision had been made and an officer would be in touch and the second time I was told that the application was still in progress. Anyone have any idea as to what is going on? Anyone in the same boat?
I am in exactly the same situation. Also haven't got a reply to my webform which I raised 3 weeks back. I am assuming they are closed due to Covid. My VO is Sydney, what is urs?

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hi guys CIC agent told me everything is passed and waiting for the final visa officer to approve the file. Is that mean there is a final full review by the officer?

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys CIC agent told me everything is passed and waiting for the final visa officer to approve the file. Is that mean there is a final full review by the officer?
I'm in the same situation. From what I've read, it's really unlikely that it will be denied now. Do you know your VO?