+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Fellow applicants (Inland): how do you feel about applying for EI and the impact it will have on our pending applications? Do you feel its okay or are you scared to do so? fearing it will impact your application?

jackan

Jun 10, 2019
I checked the MyImmiTracker website. The latest PPR date is 14 March 2020. After that, until now, there is no single new PPR. :oops::(o_O

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
I checked the MyImmiTracker website. The latest PPR date is 14 March 2020. After that, until now, there is no single new PPR. :oops::(o_O
Wrong CIC has issued PR after that the latest one I saw was on 24th March for an OCT or NOV AOR.... Ofc not on myimmitracker but on a different forum.

MahtaAlijani

Nov 26, 2019
Hello All ,
I need your help fellows. it is an urgent situation for me.
My CEC application approved on 13 March and in cic mentioned that who ever who's PR approved before 16 March can come to Canada (for outland people I think)
My problem is my work permit is going to expire and I didn't renew it because I counted on PR and right now I neither have PR nor work permit.
I found a new job and I have no document to offer them.

Could you PLEASE help me and tell me if I can land or is there any other way that I can do right now?
They don't answer any email or WebForm

Thank you

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
what forum was it? It would be good to see that things are starting to move again.
One PPR was on Facebook group and even here there is a guy who got his PPR on 21st March ... He is October AOR I think ... So they are issuing PPR only difference being you won't see a bunch of them like before but very few ...

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm an AOR Septmeber 23rd. My processing time passed the projected 6 months this week so I raised a webform and asked about my background check status. This is their response that I just received:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The eligibility verifications are completed.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. "

What do you think "currently valid" for security and cirminal background means here? I had orderd a GCMS note in February and the latest status there was "passed" for eligilibility and criminality, but "in process" for security. A call center agent told me the same thing earlier this month.

I appreciate your comments. Thanks!

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm an AOR Septmeber 23rd. My processing time passed the projected 6 months this week so I raised a webform and asked about my background check status. This is their response that I just received:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The eligibility verifications are completed.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. "

What do you think "currently valid" for security and cirminal background means here? I had orderd a GCMS note in February and the latest status there was "passed" for eligilibility and criminality, but "in process" for security. A call center agent told me the same thing earlier this month.

I appreciate your comments. Thanks!
Seems you are all clear! That's good news

Reactions: Moslaris

rohansoni369

Jul 20, 2018
Congrats, how did you come to know direct email address of sydney embassy. Mine is Nova scotia, how to find the email address
With the webform I found my visa office and googled the office. sent email to that general email. They will forward it to respective officer.

rohansoni369

Jul 20, 2018
My COPR issue date is 19th March 2020. Expiry on the counterfoil is 12th August 2020. Can i still land in Canada?
I just checked on CIC they say anyone who has COPR issueed on or before 18th March 2020 can land.
Please advice if anyone has any updates? Thank you