+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rohansoni369

Jul 20, 2018
COPR here. FSW candidate applied from New Zealand.

My timeline
AOR - 22/09/2019
Last update on file Biometrics letter - 15/10/2019
No update after that. Raised couple of webforms but only generic response as my file was at sydney, australia.
dropped direct email to sydney embassy on 10/03/2020.
Received PPR email on 11/03/2020
Passport received with landing document - 23/03/2020

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
COPR here. FSW candidate applied from New Zealand.

My timeline
AOR - 22/09/2019
Last update on file Biometrics letter - 15/10/2019
No update after that. Raised couple of webforms but only generic response as my file was at sydney, australia.
dropped direct email to sydney embassy on 10/03/2020.
Received PPR email on 11/03/2020
Passport received with landing document - 23/03/2020
Congrats, how did you come to know direct email address of sydney embassy. Mine is Nova scotia, how to find the email address

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Given the spread of nCOVID-19 (aka the novel corona virus), for those of us travelling later in the year for our first landing, do you think the Canadian government could restrict entry into the country? By means of blanket visa bans? If the pandemic worsens and we are unable to enter Canada before the due date on the visa due to circumstances beyond our control will we lose our PR status?

I've booked tickets for September first week and right now it seems a blessing because it allows for us to see how the situation unfolds, but what if things don't improve; what if they impose travel bans from Canada side or the home country side? Even if I could travel, it would be irresponsible of me as I coulf get infected and I could infect others.

Such a moral quandry! Let's hope the world bounces back and defeats COVID
I know it is quite a dilemma. Hope is all we can rely on to take us through this. Have faith fora bette tomorrow.
as of now, I think you've done a good thing booking so far into the future.

hbshrestha

Aug 9, 2019
I know it is quite a dilemma. Hope is all we can rely on to take us through this. Have faith fora bette tomorrow.
as of now, I think you've done a good thing booking so far into the future.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/03/canada-provides-update-on-exemptions-to-travel-restrictions-to-protect-canadians-and-support-the-economy.html

March 20, 2020—Ottawa—The Government of Canada is providing an update on travel restrictions put in place to stem the spread of COVID-19.

Exemptions to the air travel restrictions will apply to foreign nationals who have already committed to working, studying or making Canada their home, and travel by these individuals will be considered essential travel for land border restrictions.

The exemptions include
  • seasonal agricultural workers, fish/seafood workers, caregivers and all other temporary foreign workers
  • international students who held a valid study permit, or had been approved for a study permit, when the travel restrictions took effect on March 18, 2020
  • permanent resident applicants who had been approved for permanent residence before the travel restrictions were announced on March 16, 2020, but who had not yet travelled to Canada

In addition, a temporary modification is being made to the Labour Market Impact Assessment process for agriculture and food processing employers, as the required 2-week recruitment period will be waived for the next 6 months.

So I think we will be good.

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Guys I have received same ADRs. mentioned above.
CV
Schedule-A
Travel History
Grad Kit.

My AOR-20th 0ctober 2019..
I got my GCMS on 22 Feb 2020 whihc were generated on 31 Jan 2020.
My eligibility is recommended pass according to it, info sharing is complete, but in notes security was not started.. And according to forums no S(15) & S(16) written on.. DO you this i have to wait more now??

JAK2019

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
@Kodihusky @senhari2005 I got a formal cancellation mail this morning. The mail does not say anything about Telephonic interview. It just says that they will communicate a new date for interview later. For those needed priority processing, they have asked to mail on a certain ID with a justification and they will take it on a case by case basis. So near and yet so far :)
I have also received cancellation email on March 20th. Mine was scheduled for 25th March. No further communication on telephonic interview or such.

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi there,

Do anyone know th email address of CPC NS Sydney email address to check the application status ? and is it okay to send direct email to them ?

MahtaAlijani

Nov 26, 2019
Hello All,
based on this linkhttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/03/canada-provides-update-on-exemptions-to-travel-restrictions-to-protect-canadians-and-support-the-economy.html
whoever get PR approval before 16 March 2020 can still land, could you tell me if any border accepts flag point right now and if yes, where?

Thank you so much

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
" ! Workers, students and approved permanent residents who haven’t landed should not travel yet. We’ve announced exemptions but they’re not in place. Travel restrictions are still in effect for these groups.

Only Canadian citizens, and permanent residents, and some foreign nationals travelling from the United States (US) who have been in the US for at least 14 days and are asymptomatic, are able to enter Canada by air at this time.

IRCC, along with other government departments and international allies, continues to closely monitor COVID 19 and any impacts on people and our operations. "

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

When it does go into effect .. "Foreign nationals coming to Canada through these program will be considered essential travel with regards to land border restrictions."