Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Why is everyone mentioning their IELTS Score? I didn't find an option to upload my score report or mention my score details during the Online Student Visa Application.
which visa office?

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Why is everyone mentioning their IELTS Score? I didn't find an option to upload my score report or mention my score details during the Online Student Visa Application.
You typically make it part of a PDF. The form also asks if you have taken an English Language Proficiency exam but did not ask about the scores.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Exactly. The scores weren't asked for anywhere.
Not explicitly. They don't ask for previous transcripts either. In anycase, anyone who takes the IELTS attaches their scores. It does help the application.

Do a search on this website and see for yourself. There have been refusals in the past when IELTS is too low.

the_eye

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Not explicitly. They don't ask for previous transcripts either. In anycase, anyone who takes the IELTS attaches their scores. It does help the application.

Do a search on this website and see for yourself. There have been refusals in the past when IELTS is too low.
I am scared now. I hope I don't get a refusal because of this :(
It just wasn't mentioned anywhere :(

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Yes, I did. More the reason for me to feel annoyed about this IELTS step not being mentioned.

I got an 8.
That's an excellent score. Congratulations.

I would suggest you make a new thread and ask if it's possible to submit a document later in an application - and if so, what is the process.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes, I can try doing that. Thank you :)
If you cant attach then just send a case specific enquiry informing them that you could not attach your IELTS. You will be able to attach the IELTS result to the case specific enquiry.

Reactions: AstronomyNut