+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018!

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Is it important/ necessary to create a CIC account/ link paper application online? Because I applied manually and havnt done anything online. Also, I don't know how to do it.
its not of an important necessity to.. rather a thing of choice but if you do, you get to steadily get updates about your application when you check

follow this to link yours and be informed, its sometimes tedious to link and you have to try it continuously

Go to point #9
https://caipsgcms.com/blog/8/How-To-Link-Your-Paper-Based-Application-To-Your-Online-Cic-Account

gurpreet1313

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
i did apply online on 15th April 2018 in Humber college and i got an acknowledgement letter on 25th May and application is processing at Delhi office .Still waiting for visa
How you got acknowledgement letter....
Do they mail you or its in your cic account ..... I applied on 13th april and i got medical passed on 13may... But dont know about acknowledgement letter can u help me about these ... I would be helpful..

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
its not of an important necessity to.. rather a thing of choice but if you do, you get to steadily get updates about your application when you check

follow this to link yours and be informed, its sometimes tedious to link and you have to try it continuously

Go to point #9
https://caipsgcms.com/blog/8/How-To-Link-Your-Paper-Based-Application-To-Your-Online-Cic-Account
I got one more doubt
I have taken education loan here in india but i havent mentiond about it in my visa file providing i mentioned 10,00,000 ₹ in form which make actual income of my parents return.
Was it mandatory to mention abt loan?

R@J@N123

May 21, 2018
Do they mail you or its in your cic account ..... I applied on 13th april and i got medical passed on 13may... But dont know about acknowledgement letter can u help me about these ... I would be helpful..
i got an email from Delhi immigration as "Student Acknowledgement Letter" but till now they are not asking me for medical test. is here anyone whose situation are similar to mine? how long does it take to proceed my application???

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I got one more doubt
I have taken education loan here in india but i havent mentiond about it in my visa file providing i mentioned 10,00,000 ₹ in form which make actual income of my parents return.
Was it mandatory to mention abt loan?
Not mentioning vital information or hiding information is an offense that talks about Misrepresentations under CIC rules

you were suppose to mention it and in fact submit the educational loan letter. Did your parents submit a bank statement with sufficient funds? the you get a GIC certificate?

if the statement reflects a once huge deposit of 10k it might come to hunt you as a borrowed funds which won't be good for your application

Best of Luck

Reactions: Al Saudi

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Not mentioning vital information or hiding information is an offense that talks about Misrepresentations under CIC rules

you were suppose to mention it and in fact submit the educational loan letter. Did your parents submit a bank statement with sufficient funds? the you get a GIC certificate?

if the statement reflects a once huge deposit of 10k it might come to hunt you as a borrowed funds which won't be good for your application

Best of Luck
Thing is did purchased gic and paid clg fee from own funds first later on bank reimbursed me the part of fee only.
I applied under spp category so we r nt askd to submit bank statemnts.
I do submitted gic certifcte
And paid clg first sem fee

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thing is did purchased gic and paid clg fee from own funds first later on bank reimbursed me the part of fee only.
I applied under spp category so we r nt askd to submit bank statemnts.
I do submitted gic certifcte
And paid clg first sem fee

okay.. hope for the best, what was IELTS overall and module band scores?

Reactions: Al Saudi

arya161

Jun 3, 2018
Guys, I need inputs. I submitted my application online on 8th May. Passed my medical around 19th-20th may and got an acknowledgement on 22nd may. No update after that. When will I get my visa? Any idea? I am a little worried...

the_eye

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Why is everyone mentioning their IELTS Score? I didn't find an option to upload my score report or mention my score details during the Online Student Visa Application.