+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jameela Zaheem

May 18, 2018
No BGC is background check. Thats done from their side. No involvement from you unless they specifically need more information about your PA’s history. What add doc were u asked to submit?
My spouse’s travel history documents. Also then how do we get to know they done my background check?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
My spouse’s travel history documents. Also then how do we get to know they done my background check?
Thats why its helpful to have a GCKey account. It atleast shows when your background check starts. There is only one way to know if you have completed BGC and that’s by ordering Gcms notes. Although, them asking for Travel history documents could mean they are still handling BGC. And if its going this long then it could be because your file was chosen for security screening (long process where Canada Security Agency does BGC on behalf of IRCC and until they give the report back to IRCC, they cant process anything further). I think your best bet is to order GCMS notes and start contacting your MP soon.

Jameela Zaheem

May 18, 2018
Thats why its helpful to have a GCKey account. It atleast shows when your background check starts. There is only one way to know if you have completed BGC and that’s by ordering Gcms notes. Although, them asking for Travel history documents could mean they are still handling BGC. And if its going this long then it could be because your file was chosen for security screening (long process where Canada Security Agency does BGC on behalf of IRCC and until they give the report back to IRCC, they cant process anything further). I think your best bet is to order GCMS notes and start contacting your MP soon.
Hey now I’m trying to create a GCKey account but when I’m trying to link it says there are no matches. Why is that?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hey now I’m trying to create a GCKey account but when I’m trying to link it says there are no matches. Why is that?
Its a little tricky trying to link to GcKey. First you have to use the principal applicant’s info. And try various ones (UCI, Application number etc). And where they ask how many members are included in the application it will be +2 including both the principal applicant and sponsor and if u have a dependant then each will be + 1. Also try to keep all first words for details as Capitals. (City name, Husband’s surname etc). Of course this only works if you have no paid representative for your file.

Reactions: Aliceno

The CanadaDream

Jun 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hey all... I was reading through the Spouse Sponsorship requirements (I am the sponsor, my husband is the Primary Applicant) and came to know that we have to submit my husband's birth certificate along with all other documents. Unfortunately, his Date of Birth on the birth certificate (01/Aug/1980) is different than the date of birth on his other documents (01/Jun/1980) (aadhar card, pan card, passport, education certificates, etc). When I filed for express entry I had mentioned his DOB as per his passport (he was non-accompanying at the time).
Do you think this DOB mismatch in Birth certificate would create a problem in sponsoring him? Is there any solution to this issue? Has anybody else in this forum faced similar situation?
Please advise. I am a bit worried :(

gordiewow

Star Member
Jul 22, 2018
Others can weigh in but as I remember you can append an explanatory letter for things that are unusual about your application and documents. I don’t think it’s a problem if you point it out at the outset with an explanation.

Received PPR today...
Hey all... I was reading through the Spouse Sponsorship requirements (I am the sponsor, my husband is the Primary Applicant) and came to know that we have to submit my husband's birth certificate along with all other documents. Unfortunately, his Date of Birth on the birth certificate (01/Aug/1980) is different than the date of birth on his other documents (01/Jun/1980) (aadhar card, pan card, passport, education certificates, etc). When I filed for express entry I had mentioned his DOB as per his passport (he was non-accompanying at the time).
Do you think this DOB mismatch in Birth certificate would create a problem in sponsoring him? Is there any solution to this issue? Has anybody else in this forum faced similar situation?
Please advise. I am a bit worried :(

Reactions: The CanadaDream