+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

SimonL91

Oct 3, 2018
I know everyone's watching the forum with hawk eyes, but a quick update for those who are busy and just following this thread. An out land application received on the 17th of August was picked for processing. So, September applicants, we are not far from our dates. This too shall pass! :)
When you talk about processing, what exactly do you mean? Like AOR1 or what?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
GCKeys update may happen for many by Sydney tomorrow Thursday morning

Reactions: Mehr20

06hoquen

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, I submitted mid May 2018 and still have not received any news.
Hi have you received the aor yet wondering.

I sent file in July to Sydney location in Nova Scotia and called few them few times. All I know they received it but no email. Which would help to know if anything missing or wrong in file...

Saf10

Nov 1, 2018

Hello Everone !!!
I need your help !

They have received our File on 6 September.
Receipt date - 28 August.
Submitted on family class for spouce vida.
My wife is in India.

The reason I just joint these form is to ask you guys about AOR. It’s been almost 2 months and I still haven’t received any email or acknowledgement from CIC .

I have been tried calling on 2100 number with 2211 extension many times but it’s not going threw. I just get replied that they are are busy with phone calls.

How can I Contact them ? My friends and colleague hasn’t got acknowledgement in 25 days to 35 days.

Can any one help me out with suggestions?

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hello Everone !!!
I need your help !

They have received our File on 6 September.
Receipt date - 28 August.
Submitted on family class for spouce vida.
My wife is in India.

The reason I just joint these form is to ask you guys about AOR. It’s been almost 2 months and I still haven’t received any email or acknowledgement from CIC .

I have been tried calling on 2100 number with 2211 extension many times but it’s not going threw. I just get replied that they are are busy with phone calls.

How can I Contact them ? My friends and colleague hasn’t got acknowledgement in 25 days to 35 days.

Can any one help me out with suggestions?
You should hear something soon. They are working on sept 4th, as per a member who called today. Good luck!

Reactions: shah87 and Saf10

Saf10

Nov 1, 2018
You should hear something soon. They are working on sept 4th, as per a member who called today. Good luck!
Hey thank you Sarah for your reply.
You gave me relief

‭Do you guys call on this number
(888) 242-2100‬ with extension number is 2210 ?

I was just wondering that how people are connecting to them ? And also how come other people get AOR early in few weeks ??

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

06hoquen

Nov 1, 2018
Hi I didn't get mine either will be almost 4 months I called before spoke to them. Now it didn't go through. Went to MP on my area as well who was told every case is student
different case to case basis. Long as you know they received it. They only told me from centre 12 month process.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hey thank you Sarah for your reply.
You gave me relief

‭Do you guys call on this number
(888) 242-2100‬ with extension number is 2210 ?

I was just wondering that how people are connecting to them ? And also how come other people get AOR early in few weeks ??
Yes that's the ph#. It's not an extension, it is the prompts to enter, example 2 for first prompt etc. Also, the aors that people are getting within a few weeks, are for inland apps, not outland.

SimonL91

Oct 3, 2018
Yes that's the ph#. It's not an extension, it is the prompts to enter, example 2 for first prompt etc. Also, the aors that people are getting within a few weeks, are for inland apps, not outland.
I woudldn't say that's entirely correct. I am an outland applicant, my application was received September 19th and I got AOR1 within two weeks and I already got my biometrics and medical request. I guess it depends from case to case

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
I woudldn't say that's entirely correct. I am an outland applicant, my application was received September 19th and I got AOR1 within two weeks and I already got my biometrics and medical request. I guess it depends from case to case
Wow that's great!!! Lucky! Yes, it's always case by case. A woman in our group was told they are working on sept 4th, however again, each case is different. Mainly, inland AOR is quicker. Good luck!