+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
Our app arrived on 10 September (as per courier feedback), no AOR yet. I kind of wish I also only paid application fees and not biometric fees, that way at least they would communicate to me requesting my biometric fees and I would know that the app was received...

SimonL91

Oct 3, 2018
I had some updates from my application. I received the feedback on my GCKey that I passed my medical exam so I guess now I will have to wait for the background check and see to which Visa Office my application is going. I hope all the September applicants receive some good news aswell.

shah87

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
I had some updates from my application. I received the feedback on my GCKey that I passed my medical exam so I guess now I will have to wait for the background check and see to which Visa Office my application is going. I hope all the September applicants receive some good news aswell.
hopefully......

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
I submitted mine August 31, 2018. My lawyer submitted for me. I live in Ottawa and the lawyer office in Toronto. My wife is from Venezuela. Hoping end of October or first week of November we hear something. I also went to see my wife again in September in Lima, Peru for 3 weeks. Got a chance to finally meet one of her family members that live in Lima now. Snapped pictures and submitted boarding pass, most updated police certificate and pictures of us having dinner with my wife cousin. Cause the situation of Venezuela, I can't even go visit her there cause so dangerous. Never got the chance to meet the inlaws. Went to see her in Margarita Island once and sealed the deal two years ago in Buenos Aires with civil wedding. Anyone doing sponsorship for venezuela. My wife applied for her most updated birth certificate in March 2018 I think and didn't receive it until September 2018. My wife surprised me with the birth certificate in Lima. Big fat middle finger to Maduro.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
ANY CHANGE in GCKEYS update only happens on Tuesdays early mornings CDN EST ---CONFIRMED 4 TIMES

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
You probably have a bank account. After you get married, add her on and make it a joint account. If not open a new one. The statement will show your address. Buy her a sim card. Pay the bill for her cell phone and yours from that account as well. You will have the phone bill showing you communicated with her while she was in India and in Canada after her departure, as well as the bank statement showing you pay for it. Your bank statement tells a story on its own. Book your hotel for your vacation with your debit card. Take her out to watch a movie. Book your tickets online. You have to send in pictures. Might as well have them collaborate with your statement. This date we were here, on this date we had dinner here. I know with HDFC you can send and receive money to and from Canadian banks. Takes the hastle out of saving receipts from western union. You can also pay CIC from that account as well. If you are employed, show your salary being deposited from your employer. Your spouse has access to it as well. How's that for shared expenses? Not too much I hope.
Thnx

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Dear All,

Require your help on urgent basis.

I am living presently in X city of Gujarat State in India and my homwtown is Y city of Gujarat State in India.

I am going to apply in Canada PR and in Background check form they are asking personal history and last 10 year Residence history.

Shall I take PCC from my hometown PSK as my passport is on hometown address and I don't have any residence proof of my current city address?

And if I will take PCC from hometown PSK then can it will create any problem in my PR application as I mentioned different city as a current residence city?

Please help and guide urgently.

LP90.

Jun 8, 2016
Dear All,

Require your help on urgent basis.

I am living presently in X city of Gujarat State in India and my homwtown is Y city of Gujarat State in India.

I am going to apply in Canada PR and in Background check form they are asking personal history and last 10 year Residence history.

Shall I take PCC from my hometown PSK as my passport is on hometown address and I don't have any residence proof of my current city address?

And if I will take PCC from hometown PSK then can it will create any problem in my PR application as I mentioned different city as a current residence city?

Please help and guide urgently.
It really doesn't matter, get the PCC from passport office, you can fill out form online and once you pay fee, it will give you an appoinment to the nearest passport office. Hope it will be helpful to you.

Reactions: Shrey_19

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
ANY CHANGE in GCKEYS update only happens on Tuesdays early mornings CDN EST ---CONFIRMED 4 TIMES
Thanks but are you talking about updates after linking the application? Long way to go for that.. We're still waiting for updates on AoR in this thread!

avand

Sep 21, 2018
HI I have a question for you guys. I submitted my wife's Application for PR in September, No response as of yet.. But I was thinking to apply for a visitor visa to come to visit Canada for the holiday's. I was told she probably wont get a visitor visa because she wont leave Canada.But Since I applied for an outland spousal visa she has to leave and return to her country. Any thoughts on this?

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
HI I have a question for you guys. I submitted my wife's Application for PR in September, No response as of yet.. But I was thinking to apply for a visitor visa to come to visit Canada for the holiday's. I was told she probably wont get a visitor visa because she wont leave Canada.But Since I applied for an outland spousal visa she has to leave and return to her country. Any thoughts on this?
Well, go ahead and give it a shot, but there's no certainty that you will get it for sure even with flawless paperwork. In my past, I have heard some people got it and some didn't. It's very subjective! I'd say nothing wrong in trying, however remember two things. There will be a record in your wife's history that you have applied for a visitor's and the second's that everyone who has applied in September are not far from you. All are waiting for a response.

Reactions: avand

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
I know everyone's watching the forum with hawk eyes, but a quick update for those who are busy and just following this thread. An out land application received on the 17th of August was picked for processing. So, September applicants, we are not far from our dates. This too shall pass! :)