Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
18-6-2018
AOR Received.
8-8-2018
Hi all,

1. Sep 28 Sep application received by CIC Sydney
  2. Received letter (with application number starting with an F) on Oct 2nd, 2018 to pay fees for collection of biometrics
  3. Payment done and was paid (85 CAD) and submitted through IRCC webform (as instructed) on Oct 2, 2018
  4. Received email that biometric receipt was received and forwarded to the concerned office on Oct 15, 2018
Waiting for AOR and I cannot link my application online even though I have an application number.
Hi where is the PA from if you don't mind me asking? You got AOR quite fast, congrats

Snachar

Oct 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-09-2018
Hi where is the PA from if you don't mind me asking? You got AOR quite fast, congrats
My wife is PA and she is Palestinian with Lebanese document for refugees. I don’t think what we received is AOR since it only asked for biometric payment and there was application number but no UCI.

Prissyho

Oct 12, 2018
No AOR yet, only worry they will return the whole package back. How soon I would expect a return package if they consider it is incomplete?

laraibarrola

Oct 2, 2018
No AOR yet, only worry they will return the whole package back. How soon I would expect a return package if they consider it is incomplete?
same amount of time for the AOR..so 2 months on average. I made the same mistake too so I am waiting for my package to be returned. Is there any other way we can resubmit the form without having the package returned and delaying the process further? I realized the mistake this morning and put me on tears. Can't wait to be with my husband :'(

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi everyone!

I'm creating this thread for Outland Spousal Sponsorship for September 2018 Applicants!

Good luck to everyone!
Hi , Im new here My husband ( Sponsor ) lives in canada and Im in philippines . Recently got married last june and he have passed his Forms and document checklist, we are waiting for the confirmation regarding his eligibility then we passed my paper for PR. ( i dont know if we are doing the right way but our friend did the same things and same situation as ours and they had 6 months total when his wife got into canada)

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi , Im new here My husband ( Sponsor ) lives in canada and Im in philippines . Recently got married last june and he have passed his Forms and document checklist, we are waiting for the confirmation regarding his eligibility then we passed my paper for PR. ( i dont know if we are doing the right way but our friend did the same things and same situation as ours and they had 6 months total when his wife got into canada)
By the way , until now we havent heard from the embassy after he mailed the documents , we only knew heh recieved it thru the tracking number given to us by the courier . Do they send message about the application? If so , how many months

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi all,

1. Sep 28 Sep application received by CIC Sydney
  2. Received letter (with application number starting with an F) on Oct 2nd, 2018 to pay fees for collection of biometrics
  3. Payment done and was paid (85 CAD) and submitted through IRCC webform (as instructed) on Oct 2, 2018
  4. Received email that biometric receipt was received and forwarded to the concerned office on Oct 15, 2018
Waiting for AOR and I cannot link my application online even though I have an application number.
Timelines don't seem to be clear. You guys sent application on Sep 28 and CIC replied on Oct 2, that is just 5 days. ??

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
anybody get AOR recently in Sydney?
From the other month threads, I seem to understand that right now the out-land applications submitted in the month of July are being processed since in the month of June and July there seem to be a lot of inland applications. Now that we have all submitted our spouses applications in September, we have to wait for correspondence from IRCC. Time and patience are the key. Let's just hope for the best! Stay strong!

Snachar

Oct 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-09-2018
Timelines don't seem to be clear. You guys sent application on Sep 28 and CIC replied on Oct 2, that is just 5 days. ??
Application was received at Sydney office on Sep 28 and on Oct 2 we received a letter to pay for biometrics and upload it on IRCC webform. Nothing mentioned about application being processed or anything, that’s why I’m sure that what we received is not AOR.

We submitted everything and got response that receipt is received and has been forwarded to the concerned department and we are waiting for further instructions.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Sorry to hear that! You are right! The form should indicate that also. Or they should just ask u to resubmit that form instead and not send the whole package back. When did you submit it?
I submitted 2 copies of that page, one with the typed signature, one with written. Do you think that will be ok? Or chance that it will be returned?

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
I submitted 2 copies of that page, one with the typed signature, one with written. Do you think that will be ok? Or chance that it will be returned?
It’s hard to say. We are not able to tell you as the form required the typed and hand signed signature on the same page. It is really up to the officer in charge of your file.

You can try to call them and ask.