+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hello All,
Need your Help....
I am going to apply PR on spousal visa category in December but have confusion for application.

I have confusion as what proof need to show for below point of checklist.

As of now I am in india and my fiancee in canada and in December we will marry.

Checklist point 7.e;
"documentary evidence of financial support between you and your spouse and or shared expense".

What document should be present for above point?.

As all of you already applied so kindly guide me.

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hello All,
Need your Help....
I am going to apply PR on spousal visa category in December but have confusion for application.

I have confusion as what proof need to show for below point of checklist.

As of now I am in india and my fiancee in canada and in December we will marry.

Checklist point 7.e;
"documentary evidence of financial support between you and your spouse and or shared expense".

What document should be present for above point?.

As all of you already applied so kindly guide me.
You probably have a bank account. After you get married, add her on and make it a joint account. If not open a new one. The statement will show your address. Buy her a sim card. Pay the bill for her cell phone and yours from that account as well. You will have the phone bill showing you communicated with her while she was in India and in Canada after her departure, as well as the bank statement showing you pay for it. Your bank statement tells a story on its own. Book your hotel for your vacation with your debit card. Take her out to watch a movie. Book your tickets online. You have to send in pictures. Might as well have them collaborate with your statement. This date we were here, on this date we had dinner here. I know with HDFC you can send and receive money to and from Canadian banks. Takes the hastle out of saving receipts from western union. You can also pay CIC from that account as well. If you are employed, show your salary being deposited from your employer. Your spouse has access to it as well. How's that for shared expenses? Not too much I hope.

Reactions: Shrey_19

oliverzhang

Jun 28, 2018
This makes me so so so nervous. We made the same mistake and my application has been sitting in Sydney since July 19th with no AoR. If they do return it i lost 3 months. At least I am happy for you they didn't delay in returning yours. Best wishes.
i can say they must return your applicaition, because you have not received AoR since JULY. sorry to hear that.

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
i can say they must return your applicaition, because you have not received AoR since JULY. sorry to hear that.
Haven't heard anything but I truly wish and hope they don't return it. I would be heartbroken even though I realize it is my mistake. I wish they were more specific on the form. I hope the officer takes into account how long they have had the file and just asks to re-submit the one form.

Jan 2, 2018
Hello All, is electronic signature on Schedule A unacceptable..? I read some posts on forums online which mention that application was returned.

Snachar

Oct 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-09-2018
Hi all,

1. Sep 28 Sep application received by CIC Sydney
  2. Received letter (with application number starting with an F) on Oct 2nd, 2018 to pay fees for collection of biometrics
  3. Payment done and was paid (85 CAD) and submitted through IRCC webform (as instructed) on Oct 2, 2018
  4. Received email that biometric receipt was received and forwarded to the concerned office on Oct 15, 2018
Waiting for AOR and I cannot link my application online even though I have an application number.

Snachar

Oct 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-09-2018
Hello everyone!!

So we sent an outland sponsor application for my wife in Pakistan. Im a Canadian citizen and i believe we got the AOR. We sent it Aug 14 and on Sept 7th got the application # starting with F.

We were instructed to make the $85 biometric fee and have done and sent them a email of the receipt and still haven't received the biometric invitation letter... It's been past the 30 days dead line to get the biometric done but we still haven't gotten a letter stating when and when to give the biometrics... Anyone else still waiting?? Or having delays??

Please help as this is very stressful. We sent the application Thur a lawyer and he said it was in Sydney NS office. I have sent
My wife got the same letter but they mentioned to upload the receipt in IRCC webform and not by email.

7. Once completed, send the payment receipt via the IRCC Webform at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Jan 2, 2018
Hi all,

1. Sep 28 Sep application received by CIC Sydney
  2. Received letter (with application number starting with an F) on Oct 2nd, 2018 to pay fees for collection of biometrics
  3. Payment done and was paid (85 CAD) and submitted through IRCC webform (as instructed) on Oct 2, 2018
  4. Received email that biometric receipt was received and forwarded to the concerned office on Oct 15, 2018
Waiting for AOR and I cannot link my application online even though I have an application number.
did you get an email via Mississauga?