Shorgo1679

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I have received the RPRF Request on 13th
February 2019.
Application recieved- 7th August
Medical passed- 11th December
Biometrics done.
Additional documents- local PCC submitted online in December.
Application was forwarded to Singapore VO on 3rd Jan.
AOR2 on 14th Jan.
BGC started processing in (mid)December.

RPRF fee paid and submitted today (22nd Feb).

Is there anything worry about? What should I expect next?

Reactions: Aliceno and Mixed

jmc1974

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
14-02-2018
Med's Request
04-01-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2019
February 2019.
Biometrics done.
AOR2 on 14th Jan.

Just a guess but I think your Passport Request is very near

Reactions: Mixed

ElChele26_

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
File Transfer...
13-05-2019
Med's Request
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
February 2019.
Biometrics done.
AOR2 on 14th Jan.

Eligibility, BGC and wait for the PPR, I have been waiting one month so far and I do not have any resolution yet, I already have eligibility and medical exams and I am still waiting

dcanada

Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys, quick question and need some help.

My spouse worked in Hong Kong for 2 1/2 months a year and a half ago, and they're now asking for a PCC from that territory. I read in the guide that you only needed one for places you lived more than 6 months, yet they are still requesting it, which is fine i guess. However, while reading through the instructions on the site and the HK site, it says:
c) A photocopy of a letter from the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required;
and also:
6. If no criminal conviction data against the applicant in Hong Kong is located, we shall issue the Certificate and send it directly by registered mail to the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority within four calendar weeks.

Does this mean i just submit the letter we received in gckey (demanding the information within 4 weeks) with our application of the PCC? And how will they know where to send it, and where exactly will they send it? on the gckey site there is a place to upload the pcc...

After searching around the internet, I did find a form at this address:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/pc_lettera_e.pdf
which clearly states you only need one if you've lived somewhere for more than 6 months...Do i need to submit this form to the HK police as well or is it even relevant?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Is this the address they should be sending it to?
CPC Mississauga - FCPAPR PO BOX 6100, Station A Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

Or should i be using the inquiry form to ask them to write a letter requesting the CNCC from HK and telling them where it needs to go?

Last edited:

cbcle

Sep 18, 2018
Hi everyone,

First time posting in this thread and forum.
Just a little background, we applied under the Family Class (Spouse) Outland, and we don't have any dependents. My Wife (Japanese citizen) and I am Canadian. We are living together in Canada, but we applied Outland because my wife wants the ability to still travel and visit family.

My Wife received a letter saying she needs to provide additional documentation.

Proof of Relationship: Please provide additional proof of relationship with translations
either in English or French as applicable.

We sent them a huge stack of documents in our initial application along with 20 photos and they are asking for the same things again to prove our relationship. We of course, plan on sending more documentation, but my question is regarding the photos. It says to provide context to the photos by writing information on the back of each one (we did this with the initial application already). The letter states for fastest service to email a specific address.

Should we be submitting all of the documentation and photos via the email address? I can't think of any way of providing context aside from printing the photos out, writing the information and then scanning the photos and uploading it to the email. Is this acceptable? Or should we just gather everything and mail it out again? Does anyone have any advice?

Reactions: hdbyuka

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hi everyone,

Just a little background, we applied under the Family Class (Spouse) Outland, and we don't have any dependents. My Wife (Japanese citizen) and I am Canadian. We are living together in Canada, but we applied Outland because my wife wants the ability to still travel and visit family.

Proof of Relationship: Please provide additional proof of relationship with translations

We sent them a huge stack of documents in our initial application along with 20 photos and they are asking for the same things again to prove our relationship. We of course, plan on sending more documentation, but my question is regarding the photos. It says to provide context to the photos by writing information on the back of each one (we did this with the initial application already). The letter states for fastest service to email a specific address.

Should we be submitting all of the documentation and photos via the email address? I can't think of any way of providing context aside from printing the photos out, writing the information and then scanning the photos and uploading it to the email. Is this acceptable? Or should we just gather everything and mail it out again? Does anyone have any advice?
For the photos you could use Microsoft word or Google docs and create a table with two columns, in one colum put your picture and the other the details - then save/download the document as a PDF for upload to CIC.

hdbyuka

Jan 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

I would suggest making a word document.
May i ask what your timeline is?