17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
thankyou for replying..how do i order the notes and how will the notes help me
There is a very helpful post in this forum . If you search gcms notes it will tell you how to order them . They help because they are the officers notes, not the call center . The officer marks important dates , concerns etc. They helped me a lot because I could see that yes there is silence but our application is being worked on . It also showed me that our background check has actually begun, where as the gckey doesn’t show this

RJean

Jul 14, 2019
Hi guys, my wife sent the application PR ,they received it 2018 Sept 14 ..
They send us correspondence January 4 2019
They started processing the application may 9
Send us correspondence may 2
Send us medical instructions may 10
And I already do the medical exam..
I have 2 questions that make me worry.
1) how long CIc takes to process the medical exam?
2)I lived in canada for 2 years and my REFUGEE CLAIM and PRRA has been refused,so they asked me to leave Canada within 30 days and the bought me the ticket,I leave Canada on the date they asked me to,I'm so worried and I'm in a deep depression.. Do I need the ARC to come back to Canada??? Please help me...

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Hi guys, my wife sent the application PR ,they received it 2018 Sept 14 ..
They send us correspondence January 4 2019
They started processing the application may 9
Send us correspondence may 2
Send us medical instructions may 10
And I already do the medical exam..
I have 2 questions that make me worry.
1) how long CIc takes to process the medical exam?
2)I lived in canada for 2 years and my REFUGEE CLAIM and PRRA has been refused,so they asked me to leave Canada within 30 days and the bought me the ticket,I leave Canada on the date they asked me to,I'm so worried and I'm in a deep depression.. Do I need the ARC to come back to Canada??? Please help me...
You try calling immigration?

RJean

Jul 14, 2019
Thanks for answering me Calvinw06.
No I did not call immigration because I dont want to bring it up,because i dont want to cause any delay in my application PR.

Car0line

Nov 8, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
27/09/2018
AOR Received.
06/12/2018
Med's Done....
22/01/2019
Passport Req..
27/09/2019
Application Received September 7th 2018
AOR1 December 17th 2018
Biometrics Request: January 3rd 2019
Medical Request: January 3rd 2019
Sponsor Approval: January 4th 2019
Medical Request Done: January 7th 2019
Biometrics Done: January 8th 2019
Pre arrival letter: April 22nd 2019
PPR: May 22nd 2019
Passport sent: May 22nd 2019 ( Ottawa Office )
Passport received with CoPR visa: June 24th 2019
Landed at the Ottawa IRCC office: June 25th 2019 ( They do Walk in every 2nd and 4th Tuesday
PR card received by Mail: July 4th 2019 took 8 days from my landing interview even tho they said it will take 6 to 8 weeks.

Best of luck for those who are still waiting

PA: Libya
Sponsor Canadian Citizen
Visa Office: Paris
Hello and congratulations. I have the same situation. I'm in Canada on TRV and my VO is Manila. Submitted on September 27,2018. Already done medical and received Pre-arrival letter. Currently waiting for PPR. I hope you can answer some of my questions.

Did you change your address or email them that you're in Canada before receiving your PPR? I know that when I receive my PPR it will specifically state to submit my passport to VFS Manila and I would like to submit my passport in a VO in Canada. And for CoPR to be sent to my address in Canada.

I wanted to clarify how you landed as PR. You didn't go to the US border and turn around but just went to an IRCC office, is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Happy_mjr

TahaElry

Jan 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Paris
Hello and congratulations. I have the same situation. I'm in Canada on TRV and my VO is Manila. Submitted on September 27,2018. Already done medical and received Pre-arrival letter. Currently waiting for PPR. I hope you can answer some of my questions.

Did you change your address or email them that you're in Canada before receiving your PPR? I know that when I receive my PPR it will specifically state to submit my passport to VFS Manila and I would like to submit my passport in a VO in Canada. And for CoPR to be sent to my address in Canada.

I wanted to clarify how you landed as PR. You didn't go to the US border and turn around but just went to an IRCC office, is this correct?

Thanks in advance!
I didn't change my address nor emailed them about my application, they will send you a Passport Request along with PR photos and you should get an email, in that email they will tell you what are the options of where to send them, there you will see the IRCC local office which in my case was Ottawa not sure if everyone got the same. once you receive the Passport request then you mail them VIA Canada Xpresspost along with the email they sent you and pre paid return envelope so they can return your passport to your address. after you get your passport back along with CoPR you can visit your local IRCC office ( mine was Ottawa ) and do your landing interview, you will need an appointment or you can walk in every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at the Ottawa office, you need to bring your passport, two PR photos and a proof of address ( Utility bill, bank statements or driving license) and your CoPR letter which they sent you with your passport. after that they will mail your PR card to the address you provided to them at the interview.

Hope that Answers your questions

Reactions: Car0line

TahaElry

Jan 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Paris
Was this in the airport itself after landing or we need to go to the office for it the next day.
if you land at the airport then they will do the interview then and send your PR card to the address you provided them with.
if you're already in Canada and has your CoPR then you can go to the IRCC office and do your landing interview there instead of leaving the country and they will send you the PR card to the address you provided them with

Car0line

Nov 8, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
27/09/2018
AOR Received.
06/12/2018
Med's Done....
22/01/2019
Passport Req..
27/09/2019
I didn't change my address nor emailed them about my application, they will send you a Passport Request along with PR photos and you should get an email, in that email they will tell you what are the options of where to send them, there you will see the IRCC local office which in my case was Ottawa not sure if everyone got the same. once you receive the Passport request then you mail them VIA Canada Xpresspost along with the email they sent you and pre paid return envelope so they can return your passport to your address. after you get your passport back along with CoPR you can visit your local IRCC office ( mine was Ottawa ) and do your landing interview, you will need an appointment or you can walk in every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at the Ottawa office, you need to bring your passport, two PR photos and a proof of address ( Utility bill, bank statements or driving license) and your CoPR letter which they sent you with your passport. after that they will mail your PR card to the address you provided to them at the interview.

Hope that Answers your questions
Yes it does! Thanks a lot for taking time to respond to my questions. The wait is nerve wracking. we're almost there.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
I spoke to my lawyer just now. And they told me my eglibility has been passed before the file even got transferred to Mexico.

But when I spoke with the MP they told me August 11 my eligibility is going being reviewed.

What everyone's thoughts?

jmc1974

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
14-02-2018
Med's Request
04-01-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2019
I spoke to my lawyer just now. And they told me my eglibility has been passed before the file even got transferred to Mexico.

But when I spoke with the MP they told me August 11 my eligibility is going being reviewed.

Only GCMS notes will tell you what's really going on.

Reactions: laport2018

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

I don't think the info shared by your lawyer is correct. I would suggest you to request gcms notes to check the exact update