+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 intake

malipr

Feb 24, 2018
nooooo i mailed clg few days ago , they said tht toronto campus is not open yet for sept ....
Hello , Sandeep
I already got letter for early childhood education in northern college at pures..
It is very small campus. I refused that offer because I don’t want to go that course. Also, my brother who is in Seneca College for last 2 years . He told me that, go for big colleges like Sheridan Georgian centennial.. just google that college.even you won’t see photos of this college. Also , visit this college web site, you will definitely see how college is?

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Hello , Sandeep
I already got letter for early childhood education in northern college at pures..
It is very small campus. I refused that offer because I don’t want to go that course. Also, my brother who is in Seneca College for last 2 years . He told me that, go for big colleges like Sheridan Georgian centennial.. just google that college.even you won’t see photos of this college. Also , visit this college web site, you will definitely see how college is?
yes u r right, i cant even find the programs offered at pures campus in the northern college website ...they have just one link named as northern at pures, and when i open it, it opens pures college website ........cambrian hanson is also same ..they r just small private schools with bad reputation .

Last edited:

goo2murali

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
i mailed the clg ....i alwyz prefer to mail the clg before taking any decision hahaha ...they said that we will accept applications in april, then i mailed them -what if i apply now ??? they replied - we appreciate if u apply in april
Yea... Then it's fine... Because we have to be sure right !

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Yea... Then it's fine... Because we have to be sure right !
Rohan.Rawat@georgiancollege.ca
this is the email id of indian representative of georgian clg ...u can mail him to know about ur program....all the indian documents are accessed by him ...he can guide u better ....

nd one thing i wanna tell u tht i have learned from my own experience , alwyz apply through the agent who has tieup with college in which you r going applying , i didnt got offer for lambton , just because of this reason ...my other friends got in just 3 4 days (evn they had less cgpa nd band score than me )because they applied through agent who represent lambton in india.

goo2murali

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Rohan.Rawat@georgiancollege.ca
this is the email id of indian representative of georgian clg ...u can mail him to know about ur program....all the indian documents are accessed by him ...he can guide u better ....

nd one thing i wanna tell u tht i have learned from my own experience , alwyz apply through the agent who has tieup with college in which you r going applying , i didnt got offer for lambton , just because of this reason ...my other friends got in just 3 4 days (evn they had less cgpa nd band score than me )because they applied through agent who represent lambton in india.
Don't wry... You will get offer for sure...

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
hi guys, i have started applying to these collges from march 1st that why i missed GBC and centenial here are my colleges for sept intake

georgian - big data analytics
seneca - database application developer
durham - Data Analytics for Business Decision Making
canadore - mobile app development

does anyone got offer letter from these collges up to now?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Hey friends,
I have applied at Sheridan Oakville campus on 27th December for Computer Systems Technology-software development and Network Engineering, Computer Systems Technician – Software Engineering and computer systems technology-systems analyst but i still not received letter from clg. When i check the status it always shows under consideration. Now what to do? Is anyone got the letter for same program.

Last edited:

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
1. Computer Systems Technician – Software Engineering
2. Computer Systems Technology – Software Development and Network Engineering
3. Computer systems technology-systems analyst
Please tell me the future after completing this course at Sheridan. Is this good clg for study?

Bhuvi

Mar 17, 2018
I applied for Dalhousie University for internetworking program September intake ...I received a mail stating that..they received my documents on March 1st 2018...
How many days will it take to get accepted..

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
hi guys, i have started applying to these collges from march 1st that why i missed GBC and centenial here are my colleges for sept intake

georgian - big data analytics
seneca - database application developer
durham - Data Analytics for Business Decision Making
canadore - mobile app development

does anyone got offer letter from these collges up to now?
hey anoop ..when did u applied for durham ?? is it still open for sept??