+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 intake

goo2murali

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Hi I applied for Conestoga college, centennial college and Sheridan college on 29/01/2018 for sept 2018 intake for project management program. My IELTS score is 6.5 with no band less than 6. My CGPA is 6.47 and I have 9 backlogs. My question is will I get a seat for sure and how many days I'll take to get offer letter?

Reactions: Charnjitmalhi

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Hi I applied for Conestoga college, centennial college and Sheridan college on 29/01/2018 for sept 2018 intake for project management program. My IELTS score is 6.5 with no band less than 6. My CGPA is 6.47 and I have 9 backlogs. My question is will I get a seat for sure and how many days I'll take to get offer letter?
ur qualifications?? i mean graduated ??

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
I graduated B.E.Civil engineering with 6.47 CGPA and 9 backlogs.
ohk ....centennial has closed assessment of documents for fall 2018 ....they hv mailed tht they r recieving heavy volume of applications ..so they hv temporarily closed the admissions for sept ..some programs r still open .

goo2murali

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
ohk ....centennial has closed assessment of documents for fall 2018 ....they hv mailed tht they r recieving heavy volume of applications ..so they hv temporarily closed the admissions for sept ..some programs r still open .
I don't get you. It means project management got seats full huh ? Or they'll start processing later?

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
I don't get you. It means project management got seats full huh ? Or they'll start processing later?
i dont knw exctly about project mgmt ...they hv closed recieving applications and processing of applications coz they r getting high volume of applications .. ..u can mail clg to know about project mngmt ...i mailed them about soft engg program and they said it is again open..

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
yahh firstly they will process recieved applications (ist come ist serve) and if there will be still seats available then they will open the program again ..well agents got mail about this on 4 th of feb , i hope tht your application will be processed coz u applied in the jan .

Reactions: goo2murali

amanchauhans

Feb 14, 2018
My profile automation and robotics engineering 69% 5 backlogs
I have submit all document on 19 January but my agent didn't submit backlog summary to centennial college so college sent email asking backlog summary on 25 January which we sent to them via email but now it has been more than a month I have not received any response from centennial college regarding offer letter

goo2murali

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
yahh firstly they will process recieved applications (ist come ist serve) and if there will be still seats available then they will open the program again ..well agents got mail about this on 4 th of feb , i hope tht your application will be processed coz u applied in the jan .
Yes... I applied by Jan 15th... But I didn't get any information till now.

goo2murali

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Yea I submitted all the documents. At first the status was "Application Received", a week back it changed to "Acceptable Conditional (review in process) " . I just wanna know what it means bro.

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Yea I submitted all the documents. At first the status was "Application Received", a week back it changed to "Acceptable Conditional (review in process) " . I just wanna know what it means bro.
its miss hehe...anyways check conestoga website , there might be something about application status..like what does accepted,waitlisted ,conditional means ....i will check nd share if i find