Med's Request
29-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12/2018
Interview........
Not required yet

Rvyas

Mar 8, 2019
Congradulations, Do you see any status change on the gc key, For me I see my eligibility in progress, I got AIP on 12th April and can you post your timeline
Sep 19th applicant
aor oct 18
medical request nov 30
medical passed dec 20
eligibility passed march 20
DM both side march 23
AIP and SA march 27
DM letter march 29
landing interview letter april 18
landing interview scheduled april 27

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Any updates on anyone from Vancouver ?
For Landing interview
It’s so frustrating that it will take so long after most of us have got like dm a while ago

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello All,
I initialy got an email saying the following on April 12th, 2019

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements
"

Today I received a letter, saying

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

I was actually expecting a Landing interview date, any idea what these letters are and what would be necxt steps.

-Thank you

LinkinMark

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hello All,

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements
"

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

I was actually expecting a Landing interview date, any idea what these letters are and what would be necxt steps.

-Thank you
The next step is the landing interview letter

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Hello All,

"

-Thank you

First is AIP and second is DM, and yes next you should receive an landing letter, you are form which area?

Rvyas

Mar 8, 2019
Hello All,

"

-Thank you
this is AIP eligibility passed letter you will receive Sponsor approval and DM letter then you ll receive landing interview scheduled