+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

iizukaamanda

Oct 12, 2018
Guys, how it should be at ECAS : applicant, sponsorship application status and permanent residence status?
because mine only shows applicant and permanent residence status. Why??? :confused:

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
GUYS......just received an email from ircc....logged in to check......there was a new message......it has a letter....saying "ELIGIBILITY PASSED".....checked ecas......no update there......what am I to make of it?? can some body pls explain
Congratulations!!! It means you passed eligibility as either you being the applicant or the sponsor. GCKey and ECAS don't updatr at same time. But you receiving a letter through your online account is a concrete thing.

Now just wait for DM!

Laca

Sep 5, 2018
If u log in to ecas and type applicant details it will only shows pa but if u used sponsor details with the sama application number ull be seeing both
I have tried to log in with sponsor details so many times and it says it’s not found. I guess they haven’t started sponsor eligibility for us yet?

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
I have tried to log in with sponsor details so many times and it says it’s not found. I guess they haven’t started sponsor eligibility for us yet?
Check the copy of ur paper which u sent to immig. And type exactly the same one
Sample
Identification:
Application number (F000xxxxxx)

Surname:(try capslock)
Put two surname if you have two surname
Sample: ABC DEF OR
If only one then just type
ABC

dob: if ur using sponsor if u used your sponsor side or pa if u used pa side

Place: country of sponsor if u used sponson details

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Once they received your application once u log in ull see it even if eligibility not started