+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
you know , same happened with my husband. He came here in 2012 and was never able to meet his family all these years. And now, we can go there and meet there. I can relate and feel what your emotions are. I cried the day we got this letter, its been such a stressful journey. I am so happy for you.
Same when i saw dm this morning my heart was pounding my husband is still in bed and i was calling him to tell the news.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Same when i saw dm this morning my heart was pounding my husband is still in bed and i was calling him to tell the news.
yeah, i think i checked every possible forum to see it dm is always positive after we got it lol .i know its such a relief to get these things off from your mind . I wish everyone all the best who is in same situation . Be positive and you will get through this.

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
yeah, i think i checked every possible forum to see it dm is always positive after we got it lol .i know its such a relief to get these things off from your mind . I wish everyone all the best who is in same situation . Be positive and you will get through this.
I was the same like i search and read every furom just to make sure

xander88

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
I had a conversation with an agent , today only. She was saying that Principal Applicant approval & Sponsor's approval will now onward will go simultaneously! I believe that's why few people are getting DM Very fast.
Pls what's ur timeline

Reactions: JackMa

iceineyes

Dec 7, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2018
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2018
Thank you so much were getting our papers done its so nice that our officers are so fast.
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your timeline and what is your app processing center? Thank you in advance.