NA
Med's Request
29-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12/2018
Interview........
Not required yet
good news.
my representative just message me that my open work permit is approved today.
I'm so happy.
How come on Saturday and when did u call ur representative to ask for work permit. I am talking for the earlier post.
by the way congrats and good luck to me looks like only me left for waiting for the OWP:(

chauwe

Jan 10, 2019
How come on Saturday and when did u call ur representative to ask for work permit. I mean for the earlier post.
by the way congrats and good luck to me looks like only me left for waiting for the OWP
I called her just yesterday around 3pm alberta time and she said no update yet.
Vikram, yours is on the way.
goodluck!

Reactions: Vikram1993

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Idk if it affects the OWP or not as my father didn't apply for one. However, with regards to the fingerprints it is advisable to grt it done asap. I called our local police station for the appointment the same day my father got the letter and the earliest I got was 2.5 weeks down the road. Plus it takes a few days to get ypur results and mail them in as well.
Hello Bushra1122,
Did you send the RCMP results via mail?
I sent mine using the link provided on the letter with the scanned results and I've got the confirmation from CIC that it was received by them. Plus, the RCMP sent the results to CIC.
Now, I'm not sure if I should have sent via mail as well...
Thank you!

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Hello Bushra1122,
Did you send the RCMP results via mail?
I sent mine using the link provided on the letter with the scanned results and I've got the confirmation from CIC that it was received by them. Plus, the RCMP sent the results to CIC.
Now, I'm not sure if I should have sent via mail as well...
Thank you!
I have to send the results in by mail because the letter specifically states it. My father has to get the RCMP one for Canada and his home country PCC (which I overlooked and didn't submit upfront when I did his application).

I believe I have to submit via mail because the PCC must be the original one since it's a document issued by another country. Whereas the RCMP one is a Canadian document so having it's copy is sufficient for the immigration officer.

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
I have to send the results in by mail because the letter specifically states it. My father has to get the RCMP one for Canada and his home country PCC (which I overlooked and didn't submit upfront when I did his application).

I believe I have to submit via mail because the PCC must be the original one since it's a document issued by another country. Whereas the RCMP one is a Canadian document so having it's copy is sufficient for the immigration officer.
Oh I see... It makes sense!
Thanks for your kind reply.
Best,

iizukaamanda

Oct 12, 2018
Hey guys, I am a September 19 applicant and still having no news about my OWP. When is it indicate to me call IRCC or send them the form? January 19 or before it expires?

Reactions: barsarah

DB2018

Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys, I am a September 19 applicant and still having no news about my OWP. When is it indicate to me call IRCC or send them the form? January 19 or before it expires?
I am Sept. 19 applicant too, and I called on Friday and I also filled out the form, because it’s overdue. The call centre agent said that they haven’t even started my application, and they should have. So he sent a message (email i think) to the processing centre and said hopefully they look at the message next week, and they start processing! I’m most likely going to call again on Monday, because I want to make sure that someone starts to look at it!

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
I just checked the processing times and it was last updated on December 30th saying they were working on applications received on September 19th by then... Now it's been 14 days after and 19 September applicants haven't got it yet :confused:
Hopefully, we are going to hear from them starting tomorrow.
Good luck to us!!!:D

kareng1011

Mar 7, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Med's Request
27-11-2018
I just checked the processing times and it was last updated on December 30th saying they were working on applications received on September 19th by then... Now it's been 14 days after and 19 September applicants haven't got it yet :confused:
Hopefully, we are going to hear from them starting tomorrow.
Good luck to us!!!:D
I hope so!! Fingers crossed!

Reactions: BR_ESL and barsarah

Ictyyz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
How come on Saturday and when did u call ur representative to ask for work permit. I am talking for the earlier post.
by the way congrats and good luck to me looks like only me left for waiting for the OWP:(
I am still waiting to hear back also. I got mine in on September 4th. I am trying not to freak out but I will be calling first thing in the morning.

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
I am still waiting to hear back also. I got mine in on September 4th. I am trying not to freak out but I will be calling first thing in the morning.
Hi @Ictyyz,

I just sent you a private message. Please check your inbox and respond.

Thanks,

iizukaamanda

Oct 12, 2018
I am Sept. 19 applicant too, and I called on Friday and I also filled out the form, because it’s overdue. The call centre agent said that they haven’t even started my application, and they should have. So he sent a message (email i think) to the processing centre and said hopefully they look at the message next week, and they start processing! I’m most likely going to call again on Monday, because I want to make sure that someone starts to look at it!
I hope they process our application tomorrow, but I am also gonna call them to make sure!! Fingers crossed!