Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Sorry to barge in but I am a Sep 12 applicant and still haven’t got my OWP yet LOL. Seriously so nervoussss

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Checked my account again a few minutes ago and my OWP was approved!!!!!!! soooooooo happppyyy finaly!!!!! :D:) Such a relieve!!!!! Could cry from happiness!

Hope the all the other who are still waiting for it, will got it soon approved too!! Fingesrs crossed and courage!!

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Sorry to barge in but I am a Sep 12 applicant and still haven’t got my OWP yet LOL. Seriously so nervoussss
In December i've reada french forum from a person who was like a week over (Aug 20, and they were treating Aug 26) that what was indicated on the website (work permit extention) and he still haven't heard a thing. Then he filled out a web form to get that checked. Quickly the responded like the OWP was cancelled because he already got PR. BUT his status of the PR didn't indicate that. So he called IRCC for the PR. They told ihm then that he doesn't yet have the PR, but that some did a mistake an cancelled the OWP for him by "error"!! They would not have noticed it, if he would not have contacted them!

So maybe you should give it a try and fill out a web form if you haven't yet...

Good luck!

Reactions: barsarah

DB2018

Aug 9, 2018
In December i've reada french forum from a person who was like a week over (Aug 20, and they were treating Aug 26) that what was indicated on the website (work permit extention) and he still haven't heard a thing. Then he filled out a web form to get that checked. Quickly the responded like the OWP was cancelled because he already got PR. BUT his status of the PR didn't indicate that. So he called IRCC for the PR. They told ihm then that he doesn't yet have the PR, but that some did a mistake an cancelled the OWP for him by "error"!! They would not have noticed it, if he would not have contacted them!

Good luck!
That's crazy and so misleading. Have you filled out the web form yourself, since yours is overdue as well?

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
That's crazy and so misleading. Have you filled out the web form yourself, since yours is overdue as well?
(Sorry for my bad English)

I've just got my OWP approved yesterday (Sept 24 applicant).. But I've filled out a web form monday (if refering to the site I was kind of 2 days "overdue") because I needed to know for my job offer, they anwsered rather quickly, but they just told me it will be processed soon.

I've just wanted to share the information that if you'are kind of overdue it can be because of an introduced "error" by them in one of the files!

Reactions: DB2018

DB2018

Aug 9, 2018

I've just got my OWP approved yesterday (Sept 24 applicant).. But I've filled out a web form monday (if refering to the site I was kind of 2 days "overdue") because I needed to know for my job offer, they anwsered rather quickly, but they just told me it will be processed soon.

I've just wanted to share the information that if you'are kind of overdue it can be because of an introduced "error" by them in one of the files!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing. How did they contact you? Email?

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Congratulations and thanks for sharing. How did they contact you? Email?
Thanks. By E-mail. I've indicated in the web form my e-mail adress and marked in the second step that my preference contact option is e-mail. But you can also indicate your phone number if you prefer.

I mean as you are a Sept 19 applicant you could give it a try as their website is not up to date (if we really can refering to that site or the telephone announcement) you are overdue.. the worst the can do or say is not anwsering or that you have to wait..

Reactions: DB2018

Vikram1993

Dec 13, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
25-09-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
29-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12/2018
Interview........
Not required yet
sept 26 applicant here.
owp(waiting) anybody else who have same situation and waiting or got approved?
:(:(

Reactions: MayMay3
Oct 29, 2018
Where is the web form to do an inquiry? My husband has a job offer that is set to expire January 15th. We would love to let his employer know how much longer the permit will be.

Nixey

Oct 16, 2018

Hi basket90 - can you advise what type of application you applied to the web form? There are a lot of options but I was thinking maybe the temporary visitor one?

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019

Good luck!
Yeah I called yesterday and was told that an agent accessed and reviewed the file on January 2 but then didn't finalize it or anything. She also said that until the agent goes back and finishes the reviewing, there is nothing she can do as the agent didn't leave any notes or details on the reason why the file was not finalized and asked me to call back on Monday if I still haven't got it yet. So I am planning to give them an extra day and call them on Tuesday.

If it was approved, datewise, January 2 actually makes sense as the applicants from my timeline pretty much all got theirs either before or around January 2.

The other reason why I am waiting until Tuesday is that @xander88's OWP approval took 125 days and my 125th day will be on Tuesday.
So hopefully, I'll be updating you guys with the good news by then. ;)

basket90

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Hi basket90 - can you advise what type of application you applied to the web form? There are a lot of options but I was thinking maybe the temporary visitor one?
I used "Temporary Residence (send by mail)"

As I was for them still in time so they didn't tell me the exacte date only it will soon be done.. hope you'll be more lucky.. maybe it will be approved eighter way at the begining of next week!

Reactions: Vikram1993