App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
The last applicant on this thread (chronologically) is from Sep 28 with AOR on Oct 20. She got her MR on Nov 29. That being said, yours should be just around the corner although keep in mind that we got 4 more applicants I know of, including myself, from Sep 11-13th still waiting for MR when everyone else behind us got theirs.
Not sure how the processing works but I have a feeling ours is being handled by the same agent who is either super lazy or took a week or two off from duty.
Same situation here - no news, Sept. 13 received... Would love to get MR before Christmas holidays.

JustinG

Aug 20, 2018
Hi guys, I have a quick question regarding the Medical Exam.

We got the IMM1017 form informing us to do the test and instructing us on how to find a doctor etc.
Once I looked up a doctor from the official list and set up an appointment I got a message informing me to also set up separate appointments up with a lab to get x-ray, urine and blood tests done.

However both the email and the IMM1017 pdf file never mention anything about those additional tests and simply require the one examination which will then also be sent off by the doctor them-self.

I am really confused right now as to wether or not the additional x-ray, urine and blood test is needed or not, and if they are how are they supposed to be sent to the government if the medical examination will be sent back before those are even done?

thanks!

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hello, I am new here....

We sent our application in and tracking shows it was received November 28, 2018. We also did OWP.

I am nervous that our app will be sent back due to no marriage certificate. But it is taking so long to receive it. I did give an explanation with evidence. Anyone else have similar issues?
Hi!
I have seen some applicants saying that they had the application returned for missing marriage certificate. I do not believe that the officer reads all the explanation letters when they don't see a mandatory documentation from the checklist within the application. Maybe a few of them consider our workpapers and check everything before sending them back.
Have you written or highlighted a note on the checklist regarding the explanation letter?
I really hope that they consider yours!!! :)

Reactions: suga

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi guys, I have a quick question regarding the Medical Exam.

We got the IMM1017 form informing us to do the test and instructing us on how to find a doctor etc.
Once I looked up a doctor from the official list and set up an appointment I got a message informing me to also set up separate appointments up with a lab to get x-ray, urine and blood tests done.

However both the email and the IMM1017 pdf file never mention anything about those additional tests and simply require the one examination which will then also be sent off by the doctor them-self.

I am really confused right now as to wether or not the additional x-ray, urine and blood test is needed or not, and if they are how are they supposed to be sent to the government if the medical examination will be sent back before those are even done?

thanks!
Hi!
You need to do all of them! I believe at the Medical office they will forward you to the other labs to do X-Ray and others.... In the end, they will tell you they'll send the results to the immigration system. If there is something wrong with your exams, they will call you in a couple of days, otherwise, you'll just have to wait. Soon the status will be updated at CIC system.
Best,

Reactions: JustinG

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
I have appointment on Friday to do my medical
Hi @xander88, congrats on getting your MR! If you don't mind sharing, when did you get it and where are you having the appointment for how much?

Ashvikha

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Can u please sent me theaddress and number ill call them. They ate open on Saturday
its not necessary to make a call. there is online booking. go to www.panelphysiciannorthyork.ca and click book online and follow up on ur comfortable date and timings. they even provide reminder service and they send u ur confirmation of booking and a email were u got to add your personnel information. then you are good to go.

address:
2065 Finch Ave,
Suit 309,
North York,
ON
M3N 2V7
CANADA

P.S. try booking online its more convinient.

Ashvikha

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
I didnt check it yet, have u done your medical? My husband appointment is on Saturday
Do i need to bring my own photo or they can take it there? Please let me know i book the on on etobike as they have two locations right
i have done my medical on dec 1st saturday already. no need to bring photos. they take ur photo themself. yes, they have 2 locations.
Just take your medical request form , passport and ontario photo card.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Finished medical exam, what’s next?

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
its not necessary to make a call. there is online booking. go to www.panelphysiciannorthyork.ca and click book online and follow up on ur comfortable date and timings. they even provide reminder service and they send u ur confirmation of booking and a email were u got to add your personnel information. then you are good to go.

address:
2065 Finch Ave,
Suit 309,
North York,
ON
M3N 2V7
CANADA

P.S. try booking online its more convinient.
Yes i already booked my husband online this Saturday. I even fill up the form they sent to my email. I did book in etobicoke as it is near to us. Thank you for the response.
i have done my medical on dec 1st saturday already. no need to bring photos. they take ur photo themself. yes, they have 2 locations.
Just take your medical request form , passport and ontario photo card.
Thanks for answering my question about bringing pics. Then i dont need to bring it. Just my drivers license and passport plus the papers sent to my email right. Thank you was a big help

Giangdo

Oct 28, 2018
Finished medical exam, what’s next?
Wait for result and it to be show by message on gc key if it to be passed.
Afterthat Decide whether or not you need an interview.
I worry about that. Maybe they make a call and face to face