+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

eck6

Mar 21, 2018
Hi @eck6, @bbreeze, @Koobee2a, @Freshboi, @Vhan18 @Laca, @Papo, @RKAZI and @rabidjess,
Haven't seen you guys for a while... Hope everything is okay.
Could you please update us with your Medical Exam/Pass dates and/or fill in the timeline with the link below?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXmKcCOlbciwCa33-vKs8LqbKxOIar2PzSN7j4xBxEg/edit#gid=600561589
Hi!
Unfortunately I couldn’t update the spreadsheet so I’ll have to do it here. My husband had his medical exam on December 5th (in Ottawa) and I just noticed today that it says he passed. I didn’t receive an email to check our account so it’s possible it changed yesterday.

Reactions: barsarah

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone ,
Time Line
Application received : 10 September 2018
AoR : 03 October 2018 ,
CSQ ( Québec papers) request : 04 October 2018
Sent application October 06 2018
Received CSQ : 25 October 2018
Medical Exam message 24 November 2018
Medical Exam done 30 November 2018
Passed 7 December 2018
OWP : Still waiting :confused: 3 September 2018(it shows that they received it a week before my application ! 3 September !!)
i have a question ,my background chek stared a way before i think since the day i was able to open my account CleGC , i think it doesn’t mean anything ? Does it ?

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
We got our medical exam yesterday, I have booked an appoitment on Monday, other than submitting the document in the clinic do we need to send any files from our side, looks like clinic will send out results to CIC. Is there any thing applicant need to sent it.

Please help.

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
We got our medical exam yesterday, I have booked an appoitment on Monday, other than submitting the document in the clinic do we need to send any files from our side, looks like clinic will send out results to CIC. Is there any thing applicant need to sent it.

Please help.
No i didn't send anything , after a week the clinic sent results to CIC , you can ask them when they will send it to be sure and call them on that date to see if everything went good !

Papo

Nov 9, 2018
Hey just checked my application I passed my medical ...I didnt get an email..time line..I did my med on 4 of dec

Papo

Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys I applied for family sponsorship for my spouse and for her OPW on 25september2017
And they send us the AOR on 18th of october and on 29th of November i got request for medical MR and i did my Medical on 5th December so if anybody knows what’s next thing they r going to ask and how long it’s gonna take for OPW
Thanks
U should get your

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi e-one, please any one could help me ? i recived this kind of email from ndvo in November 13, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to subject’s application for admission to Canada.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

After that... im so confused i paid my parents RPRF fee upfront in 2017/12/15 but my application was under background checking.... yesterday i also recived an email that request me to pay RPRF fee again, which i contact with my MP whats going on with my application, he told me that i forgot to recived the recipet from them on the time of payment fee that they lost your RPRF fee....than i also paid again yesterday 490$ per person and recived the recipet from them, its mean my application is going to a approve or approved ?? or no they just ask me to pay the fee only ?

This is what i recived after payment of RPRF fee.

Thank you for your email. We have received the fees from your side. Please contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment.

Regards

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
:);):p I have a pretty good feeling that we are going to get our OWP approvals starting this week as they are currently working on the application received on Aug 26.

Considering that we have 2 applicants from Sep 5th got theirs already, Sep 6-14th applicants should be getting theirs this week and 17th and onwards applicants will be next week.

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
:);):p I have a pretty good feeling that we are going to get our OWP approvals starting this week as they are currently working on the application received on Aug 26.

Considering that we have 2 applicants from Sep 5th got theirs already, Sep 6-14th applicants should be getting theirs this week and 17th and onwards applicants will be next week.
hi , i hope so , can you please tell me your time line ?
some applicants from August didn’t get their work permit yet that’s weird ,
Do you think they will continue working on our applications , i mean it’s holidays time ?

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
hi , i hope so , can you please tell me your time line ?
some applicants from August didn’t get their work permit yet that’s weird ,
Do you think they will continue working on our applications , i mean it’s holidays time ?
Hey, please see my timeline from the signature line underneath my posts, and you are right! There are still some applicants even from June and July who haven't received their AORs and medical requests yet.

About the holidays, just like the most federal government agencies, CIC/IRCC will not be working during the weekends and federal statutory holidays, meaning that they are off duty on Dec 22, 23, 25, 29, 30 and Jan 1. Every other day they will be processing our apps... :)

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hey, please see my timeline from the signature line underneath my posts, and you are right! There are still some applicants even from June and July who haven't received their AORs and medical requests yet.

About the holidays, just like the most federal government agencies, CIC/IRCC will not be working during the weekends and federal statutory holidays, meaning that they are off duty on Dec 22, 23, 25, 29, 30 and Jan 1. Every other day they will be processing our apps... :)
Thank you for this informations , and good luck

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018

Also i have a question please ,
I had my AOR on 04 October 2018, i linked my application on 15 October 2018 , since that day my CleGC shown that they already started Background chek !! is it normal cause for everyone else they started it a week or 2 ago !

Exploriel

Nov 26, 2018
You know how you can check application processing times on the IMMI website? Do our OWP applications, considering they're sent with PR, fall under the Work Permit - New Employer category?
If so, it currently says that online application processing times are at 68 days, working on applications from Oct 1st, and paper applications are taking 104 days, working on applications from Aug 26th. Would our permits fall under online or paper, considering it says "Online Application" in the online services portal, even though we mailed applications?