+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

avainevie

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Some applicant of agust 21-23 are having their AOR yesterday. Two more weeks till we hear from our aplication.
That’s great to hear, what is AOR basically? Does it mean that they will start working on our applications and give us updates? Does that step include sponsor’s approval for sponsorship? Thank you

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Sent ours on tuesday Sept 18. Delivered September 19th today.

That's all for now. Hoping for the best outcome

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
AOR. Is acknowledge of receipt means that they receive your application complete and no chance of returning and they started to open it.

cduanra

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys,
My eCAS is active today. My application was sent September 10.
This is the message I see on my eCAS
We received your application for permanent residence on September 12, 2018

Is it the AOR?

avainevie

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi guys,

Is it the AOR?
Wow that is great news! I just tried creating my ECAS today to see if it’s active but it’s still not. I’ve submitted mine 09/13 and received 09/14 sooo I’m guessing I should be seeing a status for mine by next week stating that they have received my application as well. I’m not sure if what you have received is AOR but they are working on SEPT applicants which is good to hear ;)

xander88

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Wow that is great news! I just tried creating my ECAS today to see if it’s active but it’s still not. I’ve submitted mine 09/13 and received 09/14 sooo I’m guessing I should be seeing a status for mine by next week stating that they have received my application as well. I’m not sure if what you have received is AOR but they are working on SEPT applicants which is good to hear ;)
how did you checked on your ecas i applied 6th sept

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
I did but so far not found yet. I was following the august applicant and august 27 is the latest one that received the AOR. The September 12 was so fast so lucky

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys,

Is it the AOR?
Hi I have the same timeline as you do
After seeing your message even I checked on my Ecas and it shows the same
Application received on 13th September’s
But that is not our AOR
When we get our AOR it will show something that we have sent acknowledgement of receipt on this date

So I don’t know what that status means but hopefully all of us should get our pr in the beginning of october

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Hi I have the same timeline as you do
After seeing your message even I checked on my Ecas and it shows the same
Application received on 13th September’s
But that is not our AOR
When we get our AOR it will show something that we have sent acknowledgement of receipt on this date

So I don’t know what that status means but hopefully all of us should get our pr in the beginning of october
Aor*

xander88

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
So if we get our aor And then if you would check the status on the ecas it would show something like :

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on ( whichever date they did)
pls can u tell me how you checked it ecas