+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Mark Ng

Dec 1, 2018
Congrats! That was super fast after your DM on eCAS. When did you get a landing invitation or was no appointment necessary with Saskatoon office? Please share your landing experience. Thanks!

Gongrats! So happy to see there is finally some movement with our Vancouver office... I got my eCAS DM on March 20th and the letter on the 29th, about 4 weeks behind you. Good luck to you and your wife on your interview!

Shikster

Mar 28, 2019
Finally got an email for our interview in Etobicoke office. May 28th in the morning! Hopefully everyone else is getting some response back too.

Nothing was updated online for us. Just received an email, which still hasn't shown up online either. Can't really tell what to follow. We've received information online before getting an email and we've also received emails without similar updates online. I guess the two don't follow each other as they should for status updates.

In case anyone is wondering about their status and it's been a while, I'd go ahead and call. Sometimes you'll run into someone who'll only review what your online status would show. I'm sure there is someone in this thread who might know what exactly to ask for to get more information than just what you see online.

I got more information from the online email inquiry than I did from calling in, so see if that works for those of you who are still waiting and haven't received any updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: bushra1122

candiceteng

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Finally got an email for our interview in Etobicoke office. May 28th in the morning! Hopefully everyone else is getting some response back too.

Nothing was updated online for us. Just received an email, which still hasn't shown up online either. Can't really tell what to follow. We've received information online before getting an email and we've also received emails without similar updates online. I guess the two don't follow each other as they should for status updates.

In case anyone is wondering about their status and it's been a while, I'd go ahead and call. Sometimes you'll run into someone who'll only review what your online status would show. I'm sure there is someone in this thread who might know what exactly to ask for to get more information than just what you see online.

I got more information from the online email inquiry than I did from calling in, so see if that works for those of you who are still waiting and haven't received any updates.
congratulation!! whats your timeline?

Reactions: Shikster

Smileygirl

Apr 26, 2019
Hi all
For landing interview.. do we need to carry any other government issued cards other than Passport?

Please let me know incase if any additional cards need to be taken

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Yippeeeee!!!

DM on both side! my self assessment was that mine was most complicated file.

Still I got final DM within 8 Months. GOD is great !! I am thanking to GOD with these words.

How much time I need to wait now?
How much time they may take from DM in ECAS to releasing interview letter?

can any one enlightened?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

Hi congrats! May I ask how long did you waited for the landing appointment in Etobicoke?

Reactions: Shikster

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi all
For landing interview.. do we need to carry any other government issued cards other than Passport?

As what I’ve read here, you have to bring proof of address for you as applicant if you don’t have any valid Identification or government issued card and license or government issued card of your sponsor they will compare the address on your application, then 2 PR photos, RPRF receipt copy, valid passport and then just check the letter for the list. Congrats!

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi all

Where is the your visa office landing appointment if I may ask?

Shikster

Mar 28, 2019
congratulation!! whats your timeline?
Application sent in August. Received Sept 24. Sent us acknowledgement of receipt Oct 17th.
Started my application process Oct 16. My husband's on March 21st (i'm sponsoring him)
Nov 28th - Med requested - received (unknown date)
Jan 2nd - Finger print request. Was completed in Jan 21, sent to CIC agent office Jan 22/23. They never got it. Long story short, we did it again in April (after getting a call from them in March wondering why we haven't done it yet).
March 28 - DM on my application.

No other updates online or through email. Except, I happened to check online on Monday April 29th, and saw that it said DM made under sponsored applicant, but no details when I clicked on his application.

My husband got an email Saturday regarding the landing interview. I can't tell you how long it took to get a landing interview from time DM made on his application because I have no idea when they updated it. I didn't check daily. Sorry! Not sure if any of this helped!