06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019

Rvyas

Mar 8, 2019
Hello if anyone can help me?
I received a letter today in email that says my PR application has been completed and Etobicoke IRCC will contact me soon. Is this a landing letter or what ?? and there is also mentioned in RPRC section that i have to pay $490 fees before become PR. Is this fees included in $1040 fees we paid initially or its different payment that must be paid??
Etobicoke office will mail me or email me?? How they ll contact me or do I have to contact CIC??

Vancitymonkey

Mar 8, 2019
Vancouver, September 13 applicant,got this today:
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

Nedalk2002

Oct 20, 2018
Hello if anyone can help me?
I received a letter today in email that says my PR application has been completed and Etobicoke IRCC will contact me soon. Is this a landing letter or what ?? and there is also mentioned in RPRC section that i have to pay $490 fees before become PR. Is this fees included in $1040 fees we paid initially or its different payment that must be paid??
Etobicoke office will mail me or email me?? How they ll contact me or do I have to contact CIC??
No you don’t need to pay 490 , you said that you paid 1040 so it’s paid already, it say pay 490 in case you didn’t pay it from the begging as I did I paid 550 and now I have to pay 490 . Congratulations you almost there!

Freshboi

Sep 13, 2018
Hearty congratulations to: @barsarah @LinkinMark @rabidjess @MayMay3 @ldoell and @Freshboi . I'm so happy to log in and read so many of you have received such wonderful news. I got my fingers crossed that landing interview for you guys is just as quick.

What a way to finish the week!! :cool:
Thank you!

So, what will they ask us at the landing interview? Is this an interview where they are scrutinizing the relationship? Or is it just a formality?

Also, my background check has not completed processing according to GCKey. Do I have to wait until the background check is done before I'll be invited to the landing interview?

Reactions: Gargoyle_Queen

Ashvikha

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Thank you!

So, what will they ask us at the landing interview? Is this an interview where they are scrutinizing the relationship? Or is it just a formality?

Also, my background check has not completed processing according to GCKey. Do I have to wait until the background check is done before I'll be invited to the landing interview?
I have the same doubt. And also will we be getting a call to fix an appointment or should we call cic to arrange an appointment??

Rvyas

Mar 8, 2019
No you don’t need to pay 490 , you said that you paid 1040 so it’s paid already, it say pay 490 in case you didn’t pay it from the begging as I did I paid 550 and now I have to pay 490 . Congratulations you almost there!
Thank you so much

brunoli10

Oct 13, 2018
Hey everyone.
Today I'm here to give my last update. :)
After almost 7 months I'm a permanent resident.
About my landing interview, was really fast, less than 10 minutes. The lady was awesome, just asked if I committed any crime, if I have any dependents and if I was ever denied entry in Canada. And that's it.

Thanks for all the information and good luck to everyone left.