+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

melisa1

Aug 1, 2018
Good luck and let me know how it went.
Please note the instruction is for Inland Applicants only. For Outlanders, there will be a bit of a tweak to it.[/QUOTE]

Can you please tell me about a tweak for outlanders? :)

J-chy

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
No, I just tried to link the application twice on MyGCkey but it is not there yet. Maybe in the next weeks... What about you?
just said “Based on the information you entered, We found no application
What to do next?
It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 hours.”

ldoell

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Still no luck with linking application with myCIC, even with AOR. eCAS was no problem, so we at least have that. I sent an enquiry about the myCIC issue... anyone else with this problem?

Also, eCAS reads that the application has been received, but doesn't say "in process"...

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Still no luck with linking application with myCIC, even with AOR. eCAS was no problem, so we at least have that. I sent an enquiry about the myCIC issue... anyone else with this problem?

Also, eCAS reads that the application has been received, but doesn't say "in process"...
What did you type in for the number of applicants when trying to link your account to cic

ldoell

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
For those who received their AORs, keep in mind that the UCI number on your AOR is for the Sponsor only. However, the Application Number is the same for both of you.

The PA has a different set of 8 digit UCI number (should be the same one on their original Entry Visa/Study/Work Permit).

For MyCIC, use the PA's GCKey and information to link your application because it is the PA who is applying for Permanent Residency, not the Sponsor.

For eCAS, use the Sponsor's information because the Sponsor gets processed and needs to get approved first. The PA's Permanent Residency will be processed afterwards. Plus, Sponsor's eCAS will provide status information for both.

On the number of family members when you are linking your app to MyCIC, enter 2 if it's just the Sponsor and PA. Add 1 for every dependent regardless of they are accompanying the PA or not.

For Outlanders, follow the same instruction above, and make sure the intended Province and City to live when the PA lands are the same one as on your application, not the Port of Entry.

Do not enter any space between your Application Number and UCI number. If you Passport Number is AB_12345 then it needs to be PA12345. No space between the letters and numbers! Same with the App and UCI Numbers.

If any of it doesn't help and if you had someone else filled in your app, get the copy of your app and check it thoroughly for small errors.

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Last edited:

avainevie

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I was able to access ECAS since the beginning of OCT month but after yesterday, it says that “we are not able to identify...” I’ve been using my UCI to login to ECAS and it said Application Received on Sept 14. But beginning yesterday, I am not able to login :( I was able to login before though even though I didn’t receive my AOR yet. What could this be? Should I be worried? :(

Reactions: Krysse

brunoli10

Oct 13, 2018
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone was going through the same thing as me and could help answer some questions. I did an application for permanent resident under the common law class, I received the AOR, and would like to know if that is the first stage approval? Because I didn't do the application for the OWP with the PR application and now I want to apply online but they only let us apply online if we have that approval. Thanks so much.

Koobee2a

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I was able to access ECAS since the beginning of OCT month but after yesterday, it says that “we are not able to identify...” I’ve been using my UCI to login to ECAS and it said Application Received on Sept 14. But beginning yesterday, I am not able to login :( I was able to login before though even though I didn’t receive my AOR yet. What could this be? Should I be worried? :(
Did you make mistake on any of the of forms? You information should still be on ECA

Koobee2a

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I don’t think so. Does it mean I will be getting my application back? Wow that’s heartbreaking :(
It might not be the case; I am not sure they would return it. However, just to make sure you did the right thing. Did you hand sign IMM 5669? My application was return back to me the first time I applied for not signing the form. I did sign it electronically but they still wanted me to hand sign it.