Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Congratulations @Prettyjhazz for getting your AIP!!! That's awesome!

While at it I also just wanted to put it out there as a friendly reminder to everyone: please be careful on putting your hopes too high on getting your applications processed faster like some of the applicants. You may end up disappointing yourself by comparing yours to theirs... I mean I wish everyone the same speedy processing, and it is definitely exciting to see some of us got lucky or perhaps their applications were well put together and less complicated than others but please be reminded that the normal processing time is still 12 months.

The irony is that I am doing the same thing... putting my hopes up to high LOL :rolleyes::p:D

Last edited:

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Congratulations @Prettyjhazz for getting your AIP!!! That's awesome!

While at it I also just wanted to put it out there as a friendly reminder to everyone: please be careful on putting your hopes too high on getting your applications processed faster like some of the applicants. You may end up disappointing yourself by comparing yours to theirs... I mean I wish everyone the same speedy processing, and it is definitely exciting to see some of us got lucky or perhaps their applications were well put together and less complicated than others but please be reminded that the normal processing time is still 12 months.

The irony is that I am doing the same thing... putting my hopes up to high LOL :rolleyes::p:D
Yes @barsarah you're right. I know I don't expect my father's file to be processed anytime soon. But I still wish I had ECAS access :mad:

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Yes @barsarah you're right. I know I don't expect my father's file to be processed anytime soon. But I still wish I had ECAS access :mad:
I am sure you did but have you tried logging in with your mother's (Sponsor's) credentials instead of your father's (PA's), or vise-versa? Maybe switch their credentials around (DOB and country) in case there is a clerical error. Also try it with their individual UCI numbers instead of the application number.

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
I am sure you did but have you tried logging in with your mother's (Sponsor's) credentials instead of your father's (PA's), or vise-versa? Maybe switch their credentials around (DOB and country) in case there is a clerical error. Also try it with their individual UCI numbers instead of the application number.
I've tried using UCIs, Application #s, even Receipt #. Verified names, DOBs on the application plus their name spellings on the correspondence we've gotten so far. I've used my mother's UCI as well, no luck.

I've tried switching around birthdays. Both have same country of birth, and mum's only 15 days younger then dad, so their birth month and year is same as well. I've tried it all and still no luck. It's so bloody frustrating!

xander88

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
I've tried using UCIs, Application #s, even Receipt #. Verified names, DOBs on the application plus their name spellings on the correspondence we've gotten so far. I've used my mother's UCI as well, no luck.

I've tried switching around birthdays. Both have same country of birth, and mum's only 15 days younger then dad, so their birth month and year is same as well. I've tried it all and still no luck. It's so bloody frustrating!
Use the application number you got when u recieved ur aor that works for me..... Then use the sponsor details to login

Reactions: bushra1122

taj1234

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hello all,

I need your suggestion we really have to go to back home, my wife is permanent resident & I am under inland sponsership I have valid open work permit & multiple TRV. But we are not sure if I can leave country until my file is in process ?? Please if any one have similar experience. I have Indian passport

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Hello all,

I need your suggestion we really have to go to back home, my wife is permanent resident & I am under inland sponsership I have valid open work permit & multiple TRV. But we are not sure if I can leave country until my file is in process ?? Please if any one have similar experience. I have Indian passport
Yes you may but not longer that 2-3 weeks . The only problem is theres a 5% they wont let you in but 95% might let you in without any problem. Bring your work permit trv proof of application paper showing its in process. Some in this furom succesfully travel in and out while app is in process but remember not longer than 2/“-3 weeks

shahesam84

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hello all,

Well, in my opinion and experience if you have valid TRV and WP there shouldn't be any reason not letting you in.

ldoell

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
For anyone who's already gotten DM - where your the PA from? Just curious if folks from any particular countries are moving faster. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Prettyjhazz