+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
I don't have ecas access and I don't think my father's file will get processed that early considering he has a hefty CBSA file.

However, thank you for your optimism. :)
As long as you provide and address all the document needed everything will be alright.

Honestly all my prayers been answered.

Reactions: bushra1122

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Are you using the sponsor's info? :(
I've tried with sponsor and applicant info as I'm representative for both of them. I've communicated via IRCC web form too and made sure all info I put in the system is same on their end and they've verified it is. Still I am unable to access it.

I know my browser is configured properly because I can check my husband's citizenship file status via ECAS.

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Are you using the sponsor's info? :(
At first i only used pa info but then i read on other furom theyve seen sponsor side dm so i ask why i cant see it. Dont remember the name but someone her said that i have to log in using sponsor details.

Here log in here:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasestatus.do

Identification:
Application number: F000xxxxxx

Surname: sponsor details (try capslock)
Make sure exactly as what u put on the papers u sent if two surname put both if one the just one

Dob: sponsor birthdate

Place: sponsor citizenship country

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
At first i only used pa info but then i read on other furom theyve seen sponsor side dm so i ask why i cant see it. Dont remember the name but someone her said that i have to log in using sponsor details.

Here log in here:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasestatus.do

Identification:
Application number: F000xxxxxx

Surname: sponsor details (try capslock)
Make sure exactly as what u put on the papers u sent if two surname put both if one the just one

Dob: sponsor birthdate

Place: sponsor citizenship country
I've tried every way possible, even using caps lock, it just won't work.

Thank you for your suggestions, I appreciate it.

Reactions: Prettyjhazz