+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

rja

Nov 18, 2018
Hello Everyone, I am in the same boat of waiting for an AOR, sharing my app details below
Please add me to the list (google docs/excel sheet)

Application Sent (via Canada Post): Sept 17/2018
Application Received: Sept 20
App type: Single
Physical Presence: 1,120
AOR: Pending
IP: Pending
Test: Pending
Oath: Pending

ski

Nov 20, 2013
isn't AOR is issued after checking that all the Eligibility is fulfilled as per documents and forms and attaching documents are complete? think Validity of data will only Be checked when in Process?
I think that's a coincidence. When I joined the September 2018 forum, the first few posters all had 1500+ days which got me worried if I was applying too early. These same first few posters are also getting their AORs first.

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
All three applicants who have received their AOR so far have on thing in common. They all have 1500+ days physical presence. 1509, 1673 and 1526.5. Not sure if that plays a role, but definitely makes determing eligibility easier on the assessing officers end. Let's see if that trend continues :)

I beg to differ. AOR is issued based on the documents you provided. If your physical presence calculator says 1095 and you have all your documents fully completed an AOR is issued. The initial review officer will not have your entry and exits into the country other than the one you provided m. This data is with RCMP (Border security). This is validated at a later stage.

Thanks

brksmith

Jul 6, 2015
Hello,
Please add me to the google spread sheet

Application Sent (via Canada Post): Aug 30/2018
Application Received: Sept 4
App type: Family 4
Physical Presence: 1141

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hello Everyone, I am in the same boat of waiting for an AOR, sharing my app details below
Please add me to the list (google docs/excel sheet)

Application Sent (via Canada Post): Sept 17/2018
Application Received: Sept 20
Physical Presence: 1,120
Added

Hello,
Please add me to the google spread sheet

Application Sent (via Canada Post): Aug 30/2018
Application Received: Sept 4
App type: Family 4
Physical Presence: 1141
Added

newbiecitizen

Aug 20, 2018
Hey folks, I will be submitting my application in a week. I have a doubt regarding filling the application.
1) In Adults application section 17 c) QUEBEC'S PERMANENT LIST OF ELECTORS
I am applying from Ontario and this is not applicable for me so what should I choose? Yes or No?

2) In Adults application section 15. Language evidence: a) It talks about LINC or CLIC completed from Jan 1st 2008 to Oct 31st 2012.
The Help section says that if I have IELTS done after 2008 it is considered. I did my IELTS in 2015 and have evidence, in this section should I tick 'Yes' ? And just proceed to attach my IELTS certificate.

3) Adults application section 9 c) During your eligibility period did you live outside of Canda
According to HELP section my answer is No (this is for people who were outside canada on public service). Should I attach a letter stating this? Or I can just tick No.

4) Is there any other extra document other than the ones in the checklist to be submitted to be on safer side or as evidence?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hey folks, I will be submitting my application in a week. I have a doubt regarding filling the application.
1) In Adults application section 17 c) QUEBEC'S PERMANENT LIST OF ELECTORS
I am applying from Ontario and this is not applicable for me so what should I choose? Yes or No?

2) In Adults application section 15. Language evidence: a) It talks about LINC or CLIC completed from Jan 1st 2008 to Oct 31st 2012.
The Help section says that if I have IELTS done after 2008 it is considered. I did my IELTS in 2015 and have evidence, in this section should I tick 'Yes' ? And just proceed to attach my IELTS certificate.

3) Adults application section 9 c) During your eligibility period did you live outside of Canda
According to HELP section my answer is No (this is for people who were outside canada on public service). Should I attach a letter stating this? Or I can just tick No.

4) Is there any other extra document other than the ones in the checklist to be submitted to be on safer side or as evidence?
1. You can answer "NO".

2. You can check 'Yes' and attach copy of your ielts result.

3. You would answer "No" if you didn't serve as asked in the question.

4. If you have kids, you might wanna submit an extra Canadian photo ID for your kids for identification. Other than that, stick to the checklist.

mauritiusbride

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Hello future Canadians!

Application Sent: Aug 30, 2018
Application received: September 4, 2018
Physical Presence day: 1100
I am also from Montreal..
I have a question all Montreal and south shore region share same CIC MONTREAL office ??.
did you get any updates like Aor ???

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
My daughter's application details: Sep. 25, Sep. 28, single, Edmonton, 1099 days.
She left Canada soon after submitting her application. I will be following up her case. Please add her to the spreadsheet. Thanks.