+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
A few numbers for you:
Remedicals done: 2 Oct 2019
Application approved: 22 Nov 2019
That's great... Some good news for cases like us.
Now, when this group has reached the saturation point & remedicals seems to be the promising event in our files... IRCC has begun taking 2 months in clearing remedicals.

Redbull19950204

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys. I am sept 15,2018 AOR.

File waiting in queue fir review since August 2018.

Remedicals done in August..
But nothing after that.

I wrote to PM and also Minister of immigration. Ministers office replied. the reply was generic, such as file goes through various agencies so it takes time etc.

I know it might be useless to write to them, but if we all who are waiting for more than 12-15 months write, they might look inti the bottlenecks in the system.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys. I am sept 15,2018 AOR.

File waiting in queue fir review since August 2018.

Remedicals done in August..
But nothing after that.

I wrote to PM and also Minister of immigration. Ministers office replied. the reply was generic, such as file goes through various agencies so it takes time etc.

I know it might be useless to write to them, but if we all who are waiting for more than 12-15 months write, they might look inti the bottlenecks in the system.
Which email address did u use?

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Can anyone tell me, do I have to keep my funds which were kept aside as Proof of Funds or I can utilise them now!
I don't know and I am going to keep EVERYTHING until I am admitted to Canada as a permanent resident. After that all I will care about is the number of days away from Canada, for the future citizenship application, in three years.

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I wish the remaining 11 people all the best and try not to lose hope. If you made it to this stage, there's a very good chance you will become PR, just need to wait.

The statistics for PR, once again, is here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

If you have a question for me, it's a good idea to use Start a Conversation from my profile to make sure I get an email notification.

Reactions: himanshugarg28

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
hello experts.....
If anyone can let me understand the situation.. All stages are passed,Eligibility,Criminality,everything is completed. Medicals are expired. Going to complete 15 months in few days. But there is nothing happening afterwards. Not received any re- medical request, In the month of October i passed Eligibility, Paid RPRF few days back without request from CIC....Called CPC Ottawa and agents said that they are working on my file but cannot confirm the timelines but all looks good. Any idea what should i expect in this current situation....

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
all looks good
I think this is really good. Just wait for the request to redo the medical exam, which - yes - can take time.

And once you redo your medicals, prepare for... it took us 41 day to get the golden email after remedicals were confirmed.