+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi I am so late to join this thread. So much depressed. Recieved AOR on September 2018 still no progress in my status. Six months processing time elapsed few days before. My profile still says that they are reviewing my eligibility, processing background check, passed medical. Is there anyone here on the same boat. Please share some information. Thank you

seatobc

Oct 30, 2018
Get it from PSK ASAP. They rejected the applications with PCC submitted from local Police stations. Check the threads in this forum and also one of my friend application is rejected because of the same issue.Why play with fire for things that can be done easily?
Yeah ! Thanks for the information. Also, my PSO is at Madurai,Tamil Nadu but do you know if I can schedule the appointment at PSK Bengaluru ?

seatobc

Oct 30, 2018
Hi there,
Earlier i had also gotten my PCC from local district police station. When i took it to my agent, he refused that and asked me to get one from the PSK instead. PSK procedure is quite straight forward and I got the PCC in one week - this duration also depends upon where you are staying.

If your medical is passed then most probably a program assistant has gone through your application, and even after that if you haven't heard from them regarding PCC - I guess and hope PCC from Police station is fine (choosing my words very carefully here)

You must have gone through this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html. It does mention something about getting PCC from local district police station.

Just have the PCC from PSK ready with you nonetheless. And submit that too, through CSE.
Thanks for your detailed response! I'm planning to get PCC from PSK ASAP. Do you happen to know if I can apply for PCC from a different state PSK than my permanent address is?

Sherlok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Yeah ! Thanks for the information. Also, my PSO is at Madurai,Tamil Nadu but do you know if I can schedule the appointment at PSK Bengaluru ?
Yes, you can visit the PSK in Bangalore. Carry the documents needed to show your residency for the same.

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
Yes, I just got my biometrics done yesterday
ok . And you can do the PCC from bangalore . Hope you have given the bangalore address in your application. .
schedule an appointment at the PSK and carry valid documents for address proofs like gas bill , electricity bill , rent agreements etc

where did u do the biometrics in bangalore ?

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Thanks for your detailed response! I'm planning to get PCC from PSK ASAP. Do you happen to know if I can apply for PCC from a different state PSK than my permanent address is?
Yes I think you can do that. As PSK PCC covers all states - you should be allowed to get it from a different state.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Anyone Expert Here who can throw some light on my query please....---Called at CIC, the agent told that Eligibility Under Review, Criminality Passed and Security not Started...Agent said regarding eligibility that every thing is normal and in routine process, agent has also me asked to call again if i dont get any update this week....IP2 Since Dec and 5 days to reach the processing time.... Shall i expect PPR this month or i have to wait more... if u can make me understand this please

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Anyone Expert Here who can throw some light on my query please....---Called at CIC, the agent told that Eligibility Under Review, Criminality Passed and Security not Started...Agent said regarding eligibility that every thing is normal and in routine process, agent has also me asked to call again if i dont get any update this week....IP2 Since Dec and 5 days to reach the processing time.... Shall i expect PPR this month or i have to wait more... if u can make me understand this please
it's better to order gcms notes to see specific area that requires review

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone. I quite late to join.
Aor 12th September
MEP 10th October
IP2 4th Jan
Ghost update 15th February
Silent after that
Raised cse web form and got following reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Please share some information
Best wishes