+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Guys, I have got the golden email today :)

I prey those who are waiting, let your wait be short and may you get PPR soon.

FYI:
I was not asked for Additional docs.
I never received any ghost updates.
I would be traveling alone,
have booked tickets for April 20th for Toronto.

Rest is in my sign,
please feel free to ping my email, if needed.

My Immitracker is updated.

Lovely ! Felicitations

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
With the increase in ITAs draw size I wonder how CIC will cope to process applications within 6 months when they still have a lot of pending files and not sending out PPRs. Strange as to why they are keeping such backlogs. With biometrics, i guess security screening and background checks should have been faster.
Guess they will never stop surprising us!

agbcanada

Nov 26, 2018
With the increase in ITAs draw size I wonder how CIC will cope to process applications within 6 months when they still have a lot of pending files and not sending out PPRs. Strange as to why they are keeping such backlogs. With biometrics, i guess security screening and background checks should have been faster.
Guess they will never stop surprising us!
The latest round was Jan 30 and they only issued 3,350 invitations! So maybe they're feeling the workload...

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
The latest round was Jan 30 and they only issued 3,350 invitations! So maybe they're feeling the workload...
"A new Express Entry draw held January 30 saw the number of invitations issued this month rise to 11,150, making this the biggest start to a year in the Express Entry system’s five-year history"

agbcanada

Nov 26, 2018
But overall 11500 ITA in January alone
"A new Express Entry draw held January 30 saw the number of invitations issued this month rise to 11,150, making this the biggest start to a year in the Express Entry system’s five-year history"
Relax my friends, I didn't mean anything! :D

It's expected to ride because of their new objectives of getting more immigrants to Canada.

Those are ITA, in a month at least they will become AOR. So we have some how before the heavy workload starts.

Good luck to all of us! :)

agbcanada

Nov 26, 2018
Relax my friends, I didn't mean anything! :D

It's expected to ride because of their new objectives of getting more immigrants to Canada.

Those are ITA, in a month at least they will become AOR. So we have some how before the heavy workload starts.

Good luck to all of us! :)
*we have some time

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Thanks for the update. I also wrote to Sydney CIO and got the following response. 2-3 weeks is not bad at all.

Your application is in the queue for passport request. You will be contacted shortly.
Hey, what email I'd did you write to? I didn't here from one email, the other said raise a CSE and CSE response was that it is still in process even though it was actually approved on December 19th.

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I received AOR ON September 12, 2018. PPR is still awaited. I'm so tensed as many people with AOR of later dates have received PPR mail already.