+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Called CIC again today, 3 weeks after the first call.
Medical Passed
Eligibility Recommended Passed
Criminality Passed

Security yet to start and the agent said it might overshoot the 6 month deadline. The maximum date of approval allotted to my application is June 7 as informed by the agent.
This is ridiculous! I was given the same status last week but the agent didn't mention about the time required. He just said that security is outsourced so they dont have a control on it. I guess he meant the same.

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
What I found so far is, they do give you an extension on passport submission after PPR “if” you’re traveling internationally or need your passport for any other important reason. You can request 30,60 or 90 days extension.

That is why I started web form so I could inform about my travel. I’m not very clear on how to proceed. I will inform cic 2 weeks prior to travel date tho.

Have u heard anything?
No Nothing, I thought I will get my PPR before Feb but it doesn't seem to be happening. Although I called CIC on 23 jan after the ghost update and the agent told me that a decision has been made for your application and you should wait for Passport request, but nothing till now and looking at the trend I don't think they will send PPR any time soon.

harry4420

Nov 26, 2018
Aor December 5
Medical January 15
Status = we are processing your background after medical. I dnot know its ip1 or 2
29 January = my profile updated, but didn’t change anything
Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of this updation. Please

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi i just raised a cse but i want to know that my i application is within the 6 months processing time will i get a reply back from them or not

agbcanada

Nov 26, 2018
Any experts that can help with this?

Thanks! :)

Hello everyone. Thanks for all the info sharing here!

I just received my 78-page GCMS report. I would really love your help in analyzing the GCMS notes below. I can see it's generally positive, but I need further clarification for criminality and client information. Any help is appreciated! :)

AOR Sept 25 FSW-O

Vitrico

Dec 20, 2018
Hi folks.
the application Hangouts dialer is not working in my country. can you please advice me an other for free application to call IRCC.
Thanks in advance.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
My dear go and put N500 on your MTN. Text IDB500 to 131 for 50 minutes to call international. Call them around 9pm naija time. You'd be connected. That's what I did. Akpo na ha na ehihie. You won't get through.
Thank u so much for the info ....but I didn't get ur last line properly anyway ..could you plz clarify that ..thanks

agbcanada

Nov 26, 2018
What do you want to know? There's nothing, if you are in Canada, they will do criminality screening now through police, which is where I am at. Then security and then eligibility I believe.
Thanks for your message. The reason I'm puzzled is because in some areas it says says eligibility and criminality passed, in others, it says not started. I read the report thoroughly again and I think I'm in the below stage:

Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Biometrics: Apparently not required

I'm outland by the way...

When did you request the notes? Can you check if your file was transferred to a local vo? It’s in the first pages i think. And see also your activity section what it says there.
I requested them Dec 28, 2018. The report doesn't say anything about "local", but I know that it's being processed in Ottawa. Thanks for mentioning the activity section. I'll be honest the report is very detailed and quite confusing because not every section has a timestamp. The results I concluded are above.

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
What I found so far is, they do give you an extension on passport submission after PPR “if” you’re traveling internationally or need your passport for any other important reason. You can request 30,60 or 90 days extension.

That is why I started web form so I could inform about my travel. I’m not very clear on how to proceed. I will inform cic 2 weeks prior to travel date tho.

Have u heard anything?
There is no need to inform IRCC for travel by raising CSE. If you do get PPR request while you are traveling you can send them an email on the email ID provided and they will provide you an extension.

Reactions: Sh8888

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for your message. The reason I'm puzzled is because in some areas it says says eligibility and criminality passed, in others, it says not started. I read the report thoroughly again and I think I'm in the below stage:

Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Biometrics: Apparently not required

I'm outland by the way...

I requested them Dec 28, 2018. The report doesn't say anything about "local", but I know that it's being processed in Ottawa. Thanks for mentioning the activity section. I'll be honest the report is very detailed and quite confusing because not every section has a timestamp. The results I concluded are above.

Thanks
In some cases when the file moves from one visa office to another sometimes the eligibility status can be reset to "Not started". However in your screenshot I only see notes by program assistant. Program assistant does the R10 completeness check. Eligibility is initially reviewed by a case analyst which doesn't appear to be the case in the screenshot.

Where do you see Eligibility as passed?

Reactions: HFL2018