September 2018 AOR - join here

qubs

Nov 2, 2018
Hi Guys,
I called CIC yesterday and this is what they told me:
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed

I am curious to know what this status implies?

Is there any other check that needs to be done?
What time did you call them ? I tried to get through multiple times but eventually gave up !

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Yes...There's the DHL option,I sent my passports via DHL to Canada High Commission. Ghana.
Is it cheaper than vfs? I thought the ppr mail says to only use vfs to send the passports? Also did it make a difference in timeline for you? As in hiw long did it take from arrival in Accra to stamping and receiving COPR? Thanks for responding

qubs

Nov 2, 2018
Right time to call them ideally is the beginning of working hours ie 8:00 am Toronto time...i call them around 7:55-56 So that I can be placed in call at 8. The waiting time in que is around 15-20 mins
Thank you !
Will try calling earlier as you suggested.

tantan911

May 16, 2018
Not at all.. This forum is all about helping each other. Here it goes

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all, I would like to appreciate you and your team for doing such a hard work on working on our Permanent Residence applications. I really appreciate the hard work and effort you guys put in.

My name is Nawal Singh and I had applied for Canadian Permanent Visa under CEC Express Entry Program on ************. Further details about my application to process this request are given below:

Applicant Information

Name of applicant:
Email address:
Date of Application:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth: India
Primary Applicant Client ID number:
File number:

Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

I was intimated through my CIC Account dashboard that the Background Check on my application was initiated on ********. That was the last change on my Application. A few days ago, I contacted CIC support and got to know that my application is approved and I need to wait for PPR email. Its been a while but I didn't hear anything. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss the PPR email.

It has been almost three months since the Background Check. I wanted to proactively check if there was any other recent update OR if any action was required/expected at my end.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Thanks once again.
Wish you the best. I got the same case. my profile is approved 2 weeks ago or more and still no ppr mail. Kindly update us once they reply you.

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Dear all, I have been a silent reader like many others but would like to share that, today, I got my golden email. I wish all who are waiting theirs good wishes and best of luck.
The following is my time line.
Residence: UAE
AOR: Sep 03
Biometric request: Sep 28
ADR: Sep 26, upload a sealed pcc
medical: I think passed with above ADR
ADR: Dec 08, schedule A with my signature
Passport request: Jan 18
I paid all the fee upfront. Never emailed or called cic.
I hope this update is encouraging and useful to all awaiting candudates.
Congratulations for your PPR. Is your LVO Abu Dhabi? Which stream did you apply under? I am in UAE as well AOR 7th Sept. and my file was approved on 9th Nov. and still waiting that email!

Mohsin.S

Jan 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-09-2018
Passport Req..
18-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2019
LANDED..........
22-06-2019
Congratulations for your PPR. Is your LVO Abu Dhabi? Which stream did you apply under? I am in UAE as well AOR 7th Sept. and my file was approved on 9th Nov. and still waiting that email!
Thanks. I am directed to send passport through vfs global (preferred) or Aramex to canadian embassy in AbuDhabi.
I am FSW candidate. I hope you will get email soon. Keep checking inbox. All the best.

Reactions: NassarM9

andrew325

Jan 15, 2018
Hi all,

also want to update on how the application is going. AOR 19th September, two applicants, common-law, applying from Singapore.

Biometrics and ADR request (Singapore PCC as expected) sometime middle October.
12th Jan RPRF reguest
Paid and uploaded on the 14th Jan

Hope it is a good sign - although after one week it still says we require additional documents to process application.
BGC check says We are processing...

S17

May 29, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello Everyone!

Silent reader of this group since long. Just thought of sharing my experience.

AOR - 22 Sep
Med passed - Some time in Oct
RPRF Request - 7 Nov
Pin drop silence post that and still continue to be in IP 1. Is it normal to be in IP1 and still recieve RPRF request? Whats strange is the silence post RPRF. I had filed via a consultant and do not have the login details etc. I request for a weekly status of my application from them and it’s heartbreaking to see the same status each time. Any comments?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello Everyone!

AOR - 22 Sep
RPRF Request - 7 Nov
Pin drop silence post that and still continue to be in IP 1. Is it normal to be in IP1 and still recieve RPRF request? Whats strange is the silence post RPRF. I had filed via a consultant and do not have the login details etc. I request for a weekly status of my application from them and it’s heartbreaking to see the same status each time. Any comments?
It's totally normal.

Reactions: S17

KichuKeech

Jan 6, 2019
Hello Everyone!

AOR - 22 Sep
RPRF Request - 7 Nov
Yes, I have a similar timeline as yours. No sign of progress since early Nov.

Reactions: S17