Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Yesterday I managed to speak with an agent and was told my criminality check was in progress!
I managed this feat after calling CIC for past full week at different times and numbers and methods.

How you ask?
1. Install Hangout Dialer (yes, its free! no need for paying a paisa!) plus you need a cup of coffee!
2. Pick a good time of the night. I managed to get a call through at 10.30 PM Indian Std. Time (12 noon in Ottawa)
3. I dialed +1 613-944-4000. (Yes, with that small '+')
4. I followed the instruction as it is. The options are pretty logical.
5. First I took all the options till the automated voice read out my current status which is already visible in my status page.
6. After this got over, they asked if I want to speak with an agent! '... please press zero, if you want to talk to our agent...'
7. YES!
8. They told me a few times that the volume of calls was huge.
9. Repeated steps 3 to 8 till I was put in a queue!
10. Sipped on the coffee because I was in good 38 min long queue! with some airplane like music playing. This is why you have coffee!
11. Viola! A human voice (with French accent though) very kindly asked me my Reg num, Client num, DOB and last name.
12. Fell asleep, even after drinking coffee, with peace of mind and smile on my face!!
How to find out your current status through calling.

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
my application status now -
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

And I think I had a ghost update today
AOR - September 7
Medical passed-October 9
IP2 - Biometrics completed-October 11
IP1 - December 8
IP2 - December 11
Same status here
Fswo India
Aor sept 15
MEP Oct 11
IP1 since Oct 11

Reactions: silvana

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
I called CIC for the first time yesterday and it was a failure.
I was connected after 40 mins to an agent.The conversation was disheartening after such a long wait.

Agent:Your AOR and mail ID
Me: Sep and my mail id
Agent:Okay,Do you know that it takes 6 months to process the applications?
Me:Yes,I do
Agent:Okay good.What do you want to know about your application?
Me:Any status update post medical?Like Eligibility,Criminality or Security?
Agent: We,CIC, did not ask you for any more documents.So,please be relaxed till 6 months and then call us if you find any delays.Is that all?
Me:Okay,can you please let me know if my file moved post medical.Just like yes or no?
Agent:Sir,you can check that information where we give status updates.Please check online(Lol)
Me:Okay
Agent:Is that all?
Me:Umm
Agent:Okay Mr.xx,Have a good day.Thank you for calling CIC.

So,all i got to know was nothing and I just wasted 1 hour.All he said was to buzz off and not to call back albeit in a polite authoritative manner.

So,I buzzed off.

I think all the calls will be handled like this from now on after the progress bar implementation.

:(:mad:

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi,

I have applied my Express entry through BC PNP. Through PNP how much time express entry take? Does take more then 6 month or less than 6 month for final decision?? I AOR Date is 4 October. MD pass 1 November.

Thanks

Gofilipe

Feb 18, 2015
Hi,

I have applied my Express entry through BC PNP. Through PNP how much time express entry take? Does take more then 6 month or less than 6 month for final decision?? I AOR Date is 4 October. MD pass 1 November.

Thanks
Hi Riya, based on myimmitracker.com reported cases, until August AOR's, 90% of PNP applications in 2018 were being approved in less than 60 days.
After September AOR's, PPR's drastically slowed down. It seems we just missed the express train.
It also seems like we won't have passports requested anymore, we're going to get straight out invited to do the landing at a local CIC office.
Don't go by that status panel or that lame new status bar. CIC won't tell you, but it's likely that your application is already sitting at a local office in a queue to invite for an interview.
Check this link, I'm sure they have already rolled-out this process to all inland applicants, even if you're from a country were a passport visa is required.

Canada: Invitation to Land in Person at an IRCC office

This time of the year things slows down because it's a favourite vacation period.

Hang tight; it's coming.

Reactions: ain88

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I was connected after 40 mins to an agent.The conversation was disheartening after such a long wait.

Agent: We,CIC, did not ask you for any more documents.So,please be relaxed till 6 months and then call us if you find any delays.Is that all?
Me:Okay,can you please let me know if my file moved post medical.Just like yes or no?
Agent:Sir,you can check that information where we give status updates.Please check online(Lol)

So,all i got to know was nothing and I just wasted 1 hour.All he said was to buzz off and not to call back albeit in a polite authoritative manner.

So,I buzzed off.

I think all the calls will be handled like this from now on after the progress bar implementation.

You buzzed off lol sorry...

Reactions: Dudelebowski

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi Riya, based on myimmitracker.com reported cases, until August AOR's, 90% of PNP applications in 2018 were being approved in less than 60 days.
After September AOR's, PPR's drastically slowed down. It seems we just missed the express train.
It also seems like we won't have passports requested anymore, we're going to get straight out invited to do the landing at a local CIC office.
Don't go by that status panel or that lame new status bar. CIC won't tell you, but it's likely that your application is already sitting at a local office in a queue to invite for an interview.
Check this link, I'm sure they have already rolled-out this process to all inland applicants, even if you're from a country were a passport visa is required.

Canada: Invitation to Land in Person at an IRCC office

This time of the year things slows down because it's a favourite vacation period.

Hang tight; it's coming.
Landing interview?? Do they call or email?

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Its friday hope to see some movement, its been very few ppr overall, none sept aor ppr, very few cec applicants are receiving ppr, only we get this week is a useless processing bar

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

So,I buzzed off.

This is exactly why they added progress bar because they want people to keep calling them :) It's their way to shut us off :)

Reactions: Dudelebowski

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Question: can i ask to IRCC for that i want landing interview instead of ppr at this stage?(at ip2 now)

I been seeing cases people asked landing interview in advance gets fast processing,

But i still don’t know how they did

Gonna do some research now, vut if anyone know please let me know