IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
They may not respond to webform but since you are so close to your 1 year anniversary I believe they will inform your local office.
We'll see. Am hoping that the webform and ATIP requests will trigger some movement. There's really no reason for them to sit on an application for so long.

Manoj Tomar

Nov 15, 2017
We'll see. Am hoping that the webform and ATIP requests will trigger some movement. There's really no reason for them to sit on an application for so long.
I applied in Sep 2017, its 12 month running now and NO Test invite yet, called them so many times, they say all background checks are done and nothing to be done from your side. waiting for 12 months to complete and then will approach my MP.

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
I applied in Sep 2017, its 12 month running now and NO Test invite yet, called them so many times, they say all background checks are done and nothing to be done from your side. waiting for 12 months to complete and then will approach my MP.
I work for another ministry, so it's easy for me to imagine how the delays happen, but it's ridiculous nonetheless. It's not like the process is that complicated, and on average our applications shouldn't take that much time to review.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
seems no recent update for this group
Back in April and May a lot of the forum members got Oath Invite especially those from Scarborough maybe that’s why it so quiet from September applicants but there’s a few still waiting.

forumnewbie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Wow even September applicants are waiting for tests?! Do you think when your file was transferred to local office is a factor? Do you mind sharing your timeline? I’m October Mississauga applicant still waiting for test invite..
Also that webform, how long does it take them to respond?

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Wow even September applicants are waiting for tests?! Do you think when your file was transferred to local office is a factor? Do you mind sharing your timeline? I’m October Mississauga applicant still waiting for test invite..
Also that webform, how long does it take them to respond?
My wife passed her test in April and we've heard nothing since then (146 days is too long to wait for an oath invite!). Sent the webform a week ago and also did an ATIP request at the same time, waiting for both. Will contact MP on anniversary of application if no movement between now and then.

forumnewbie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
My wife passed her test in April and we've heard nothing since then (146 days is too long to wait for an oath invite!). Sent the webform a week ago and also did an ATIP request at the same time, waiting for both. Will contact MP on anniversary of application if no movement between now and then.
Did your wife apply in September before the rule change? Also I’m guessing you’re in Montreal?

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
I had a test on February 12 and I still in process too no oath invitation , No update.

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Did you send webform? Also do you mind sharing your timeline?
I emailed 2 month a go and they respond we are in our process limite.
I emailed last week again after passing 1 year . They didn't responce yet.

I applied August 21 2017
Citizenship test February 12 2018
Still in process and Still waiting for Decision making

forumnewbie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
I emailed 2 month a go and they respond we are in our process limite.
I emailed last week again after passing 1 year . They didn't responce yet.

I applied August 21 2017
Citizenship test February 12 2018
Still in process and Still waiting for Decision making
Did they tell you if you’re routine or non-routine? That sucks buddy. They’ll probably respond soon. Last week nobody was working.

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Did they tell you if you’re routine or non-routine? That sucks buddy. They’ll probably respond soon. Last week nobody was working.
I don't know I was non routine or not . they didn't ask me any extra information. Just in the first couple of month ask me for fingerprints . After that they invited me to the test .and now I almost waiting 7 months after test to inviting me to the ceremony.

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Did your wife apply in September before the rule change? Also I’m guessing you’re in Montreal?
September 27 is the date of application, though the correspondence we received indicated that her application would be processed under the new rules. And yes, we're in Montreal. Her application was normal other than receiving the quality assurance questionnaire (which promises that processing won't take any longer...). But the citizenship officer at the exam told her that her application was complete and she should expect the oath invite in 2 months or so.