+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2017 Citizenship Applications

Chrome

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
I had my test yesterday. The interview went very well. The officer told me that he had no concerns with my application.
Status is still in-process though. Hopefully, they'll update it to Decision made soon!
They say it's updated daily, but I'm not sure at what time! I keep checking it constantly!!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I had my test yesterday. The interview went very well. The officer told me that he had no concerns with my application.
Status is still in-process though. Hopefully, they'll update it to Decision made soon!
They say it's updated daily, but I'm not sure at what time! I keep checking it constantly!!
In the morning is my guess.

aaamr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
True, everyone's case is different. An agent I spoke to over the phone, said that for some applicants they do the test first and then do the background check. For other's, it's the opposite. I guess we're all on the latter boat.
I guess consistency, and a solid FIFO policy would be too much to ask for. I'm also waiting... in process since early November, watching with irritation as October and even November applicants get their test invites.

*sigh*

A.

Jan 30, 2017
which office did you take the test Scarborough?

Jul 31, 2017
Hello, i just logged in and it now shows "Decision Made", but when I click, it doesn't show any more details?

Is that normal, or what should I expect next?

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Hello, i just logged in and it now shows "Decision Made", but when I click, it doesn't show any more details?

Is that normal, or what should I expect next?
Expect invitation for oath ceremony within a month. It's the same in my case. When i click on 'Decision Made' it doesn't show even mailing of invitation for test.
It's too much to expect consistency!

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Expect invitation for oath ceremony within a month. It's the same in my case. When i click on 'Decision Made' it doesn't show even mailing of invitation for test.
It's too much to expect consistency!
Here same. status Decision made but it doesn't show the invitation of test (Test made on Nov 29)

newkiz

Nov 6, 2017
from what I see the timeline, even it shows DM, you will not get the updated 5th line till you about 1-1.5 month away from your oath date. so if your oath will be scheduled in April, you will not get the update/letter till the end of March or beginning of April.

SJF14

Nov 17, 2016
Just checked my ecas (first time since my interview on Feb 2nd) and my status has changed to "Decision Made". Hoping to take my oath in the spring. ALMOST THERE NOW!!!

Please update spreadsheet. Thank you and good luck to everyone.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Just checked my ecas (first time since my interview on Feb 2nd) and my status has changed to "Decision Made". Hoping to take my oath in the spring. ALMOST THERE NOW!!!

Please update spreadsheet. Thank you and good luck to everyone.
Updated the sheet. Congrats!