+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Do they send and AOR by email or regular mail? Thanks.
If you provided your email address in your application you will receive AOR via email. If you didn't provide then via regular mail.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okey guys
i received my family application back.
with the note
the photocopy of the child birth certificate is missing.
My question is i already annex passport portion and health card even school record and vaccines record.
what else they need. My back home Crc or nicop or hospital birth certificate.
Any one who did family application with kid. Plz do comment

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
Okey guys
with the note
My question is i already annex passport portion and health card even school record and vaccines record.
It's straight forward. You need a copy of child birth certificate in English or translated to English.

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
imran01 said:
Okey guys
with the note
Get the Birth certificate from nadra in English. you should be good. It is one of the requirements when you do a family citizenship application

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks 4 quick response. Can we get this from Toronto embassy. Or have to take from back home

VraiVie said:
Get the Birth certificate from nadra in English. you should be good. It is one of the requirements when you do a family citizenship application

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
imran01 said:
Thanks 4 quick response. Can we get this from Toronto embassy. Or have to take from back home
If you see the document checklist for the minors application form.it clearly says photocopy of your child`s birth certificate or adoption order.

Shabih

Feb 10, 2014
Go to Nadra website, nadra.gov.pk and check the options of how to get birth certificate in English, I got mine but from Pakistan.
Also you can call to Vancouver or Ottawa Pakistan Consulate and they can assist you with the details.

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if we need to have a Driver Licence with the current address during the interview if we would like to use it as an ID. Thanks.

Admirable

Aug 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2011 & 27-01-2012
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Request
08-03-2012 (2nd medical redo)
Med's Done....
06-06-2010 and 09-03-2012
Interview........
08-03-2012 Positive
Passport Req..
18-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Your current address should match with your valid IDs/ Drivers Lic.

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Application sent 4 sep 2016
Application delivered 9 sep 2016
AOR 22 sept 2016

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
I have a question everyone

I sent in my application for citizenship. I put everything exactly with additional explanation with notes of my time when i was absent or not wrking. I realised that i made a trip with a friend to US so he can land in canada after he got his permannent residence. We came back the same after like 2 hours. We went to eat and bought a few things at best buy and came back. I forgot to declare that completely. I thought that it was a day trip and i came back in 3 hours. I am really stressed now if this will be a problem. I gave a buffer of 32 days from the day my 1460 days were completed. I applied after 1492 days. I have days to cover that if its counted as an absence. I forgot to mention that. What are the consequences if any. What can i do at this point? Should sent a new calcuation and letter with it and send just a letter exlaining i forgot to mention that since it was only a day trip of 3 hours. PLease let me know.I recently sent my application like 11 days ago

march2016

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
I have a question everyone

I sent in my application for citizenship. I put everything exactly with additional explanation with notes of my time when i was absent or not wrking. I realised that i made a trip with a friend to US so he can land in canada after he got his permannent residence. We came back the same after like 2 hours. We went to eat and bought a few things at best buy and came back. I forgot to declare that completely. I thought that it was a day trip and i came back in 3 hours. I am really stressed now if this will be a problem. I gave a buffer of 32 days from the day my 1460 days were completed. I applied after 1492 days. I have days to cover that if its counted as an absence. I forgot to mention that. What are the consequences if any. What can i do at this point? Should sent a new calcuation and letter with it and send just a letter exlaining i forgot to mention that since it was only a day trip of 3 hours. PLease let me know.I recently sent my application like 11 days ago
I don't think it will matter much as IRCC will have CBSA records and if necessary they can get any records required for counting the residence. Just wait till the test invitation/interview letter comes to you and you can explain any issues during interview if asked. meanwhile if you can keep a record of entries and exit with itineraries if asked by officer to show them, i think you can get US entry records i 94 from CBP. Most likely if you have good amount of buffer like 30-60 days it will be good, but it also depends on number of trips.

[/quote]

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
march2016 said:
I don't think it will matter much as IRCC will have CBSA records and if necessary they can get any records required for counting the residence. Just wait till the test invitation/interview letter comes to you and you can explain any issues during interview if asked. meanwhile if you can keep a record of entries and exit with itineraries if asked by officer to show them, i think you can get US entry records i 94 from CBP. Most likely if you have good amount of buffer like 30-60 days it will be good, but it also depends on number of trips.

Thanks for the response.Should i send in a letter saying i missed that and explaining why.I am applying for my pr card renewal as well.I will need to put it there as well.If they see a discrepancy.It will be an issue.Kindly please help.