+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
i signed it on 8th september . mailed it on september 9 th and they received it on 13 th september .no AOR uet.Nothing came back yet.How do you know yiu called cic?
With old forms? Good luck!! I signed mine on Sep 20, old forms (careless me :().

malaspinace

Aug 30, 2016
I didn't call, but I know that the CIC web page was updated on September 9th and Also, I know two people that have the application back with only one comment "Refill application using new form" both have sined on September 10th.

This is why I asked. I would like clarify this point.

I called and the lady told me that I need to wait... If I get my application back is becaused I need to use the new form.

That's all.

My application was signed on September 05th and delivered on September 08th. I'm still waiting.

raheem85

Aug 30, 2016
malaspinace said:
Hi fellows

According to what I know, the applications with the old form that were signed after September 9th have been returned. So, to clarify the date that they started to use the new form I would like to know if:

Someone has sent the old form application after September 9th and received its application back??

Or someone who signed the application before this date has received the application back to change the form?

Thanks,

I know someone who received his application back. CIC ask him to change the form for the new one. He signed on September 10th.
I signed my application on September 9th and sent the application on the same date with old form. Application was delivered on September 15th. No AOR or application returned yet. I am very hopeful it wont be returned.

Asker302

Star Member
May 27, 2016
raheem85 said:
I signed my application on September 9th and sent the application on the same date with old form. Application was delivered on September 15th. No AOR or application returned yet. I am very hopeful it wont be returned.

How do I know application is In process?
Is it another mail/email or is there a way to check online?

How so some people get the IP in a matter of days while others wait longer?

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

During one absence from Canada, I did several trips to different countries within the same absence period,

like for example

canada to Us then us to europe then europe back to us and the back to canada. Do I have tp mention all these trips. If yes where I should mention?

Thank you

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All:

I got my forms back :( by Canada post. My submission was received on Sep 15 and return letter dated Sep 20 and received yesterday in Post.

Four applications for citizenship grant, My application and my children application (adults) IRCC had stapled a sheet saying application complete. In my wife's application they had attached a letter:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Your application for a citizenship certificate was considered incomplete and was not processed and fees were not taken. The application and proof of payment are therefore returned to you for the following reasons.

- Your application is incomplete or missing information. Please complete the sections that have been highlighted on your application. See section "Step 2 Complete the Application" in the instruction guide.

Please see the following page (Annex A) for options available to you. Choose one of the following two options
----

The next page goes on to state that I can resubmit application completed which is what I want to do or request a refund.

In the form 6 F ....If you were not employed....(onward was highlighted)... the table in 6 F to be filled. (she did not work or study here in Canada, and hence ticked "No" in the boxes (did you work or study boxes), but the columns were not filled)

She has now filled the table with the "Dates" and "Not Employed" and "Home Maker" and the City, Country" send back all the four forms today by courier.

All forms were pre Sep 15 forms. No instruction to change to new form, the table under 6 F was filled up and submitted.

Now hopefully awaiting receipt of the forms at Sydney NS and AOR soon ::)

malaspinace

Aug 30, 2016
RAY2112 said:
Hi Guys,

During one absence from Canada, I did several trips to different countries within the same absence period,

like for example

canada to Us then us to europe then europe back to us and the back to canada. Do I have tp mention all these trips. If yes where I should mention?

Thank you
In one trip, you put the departure date as well as the arrival date to Canada.

In country put the first country that you visited

Finally in description, put every countries that you visited with its respective dates.

raheem85

Aug 30, 2016
Asker302 said:
How do I know application is In process?
Is it another mail/email or is there a way to check online?

How so some people get the IP in a matter of days while others wait longer?
Hi Asker302,

After Submitting your application, basically you have to wait till you will recieve AOR from CIC, my brother applied before me he got his AOR in 18 days, soon you will get AOR it means they forward your application to the local citizenship office and after that you will be able to check your status. It all depends on the citizenship office and the office how quickly they will process the application.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
i signed it on 8th september . mailed it on september 9 th and they received it on 13 th september .no AOR uet.Nothing came back yet.How do you know yiu called cic?
Same here signed on the 8th arrived on 12 no AOR yet. Expecting this week based on others previous timelines. Let's hope for the best.
Good luck all

Shabih

Feb 10, 2014
1st Application:

App Mailed - Sep 8, 2016
App Delivered - Sep 13th, 2016
AOR Received - Sep 27th, 2016
In Process - ??
Cit Test invite ??
Cit Test taken ??
Oath ??

2nd Application:

App Mailed - Sep 9, 2016
App Delivered - Sep 12th, 2016
AOR Received -
In Process - ??
Cit Test invite ??
Cit Test taken ??
Oath ??

Good Luck Everyone ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shabih said:
1st Application:

App Mailed - Sep 8, 2016
App Delivered - Sep 13th, 2016
AOR Received - Sep 27th, 2016
In Process - ??
Cit Test invite ??
Cit Test taken ??
Oath ??

2nd Application:

App Mailed - Sep 9, 2016
App Delivered - Sep 12th, 2016
AOR Received -
In Process - ??
Cit Test invite ??
Cit Test taken ??
Oath ??

Good Luck Everyone ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p
Both applications for the same family members ?
How come two separate applications ?
Thanks

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shabih said:
This is because, all family members have different dates of eligibility therefore applied separately.
Oh ok thanks congratulations and all the best.
Mine was delivered on the 12 no aor yet.

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Please I need help to complete my citizenship application.

- Do I have to put NA for every single box that I did not answer for example: 3B, 3B, 5B, 6D, 6E, 6F, 6M.
- For question 9F ( I will provide IELTS) what I should answer here, or Shall I leave it?
- For 6J (income tax information) Do I have to write the four consecutive years that are within six years Only?

I am also applying for my child (7yrs old)
- where I should write the NA for 8F question - parent section - Application for Minors (under 18)
- Do I have to answer question 12 or just leave it since my child is 7yrs old?
- Do I have to write NA in question 11 box if all answers under question 11 are NO.

Thank you.