+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Thanks for the response.Should i send in a letter saying i missed that and explaining why.I am applying for my pr card renewal as well.I will need to put it there as well.If they see a discrepancy.It will be an issue.Kindly please help.
Relax and stop over analyzing and panicking. I doubt it will be noticed in anyway. If they do become aware of it then you explain otherwise just let it go and wait till you hear from them.
All the best of luck

march2016

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Thanks for the response. Should i send in a letter saying i missed that and explaining why.I am applying for my pr card renewal as well.I will need to put it there as well.If they see a discrepancy.It will be an issue.Kindly please help.
For PR renewal give the full details that you have missed earlier in citizenship application. it wont be an issue as its separate processing. Even you can send the missed details via ircc web form if you are really worried on it . If you have received AOR you can update the missing trip details via IRCC Webform

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Personally I don't think it will matter much. all records will be verified by IRCC even though we give our best of knowledge trip details.

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
march2016 said:
For PR renewal give the full details that you have missed earlier in citizenship application. it wont be an issue as its separate processing. Even you can send the missed details via ircc web form if you are really worried on it . If you have received AOR you can update the missing trip details via IRCC Webform

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Personally I don't think it will matter much. all records will be verified by IRCC even though we give our best of knowledge trip details.
Thanks for your reply again. Much appreciated, Would that not trigger an RQ request since i am making a change even though i signed the calculator page.I dread RQ`s. Nightmare scenario in my case.PLease give me some insight on what you think that should be done.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
i received back my family application. and all the forms i have filled is before sept one's.
now i have to send my kids birth certifications.... should i have to filled our forms again ... Latest One..
or the form which they already stamped, dated and send back are good enough... whats ur comments
me and my wife forms are attached with the letter that ... the forms are complete
and my kids forms got the letter attached that... birth certificate is missing...

kanwar_2015

Apr 23, 2015
imran01 said:
hi
i received back my family application. and all the forms i have filled is before sept one's.
now i have to send my kids birth certifications.... should i have to filled our forms again ... Latest One..
or the form which they already stamped, dated and send back are good enough... whats ur comments
me and my wife forms are attached with the letter that ... the forms are complete
and my kids forms got the letter attached that... birth certificate is missing...
Yes Imran01. You have to fill all the new forms for everyone and attach the missing documents along with the new application.

malaspinace

Aug 30, 2016
Good morning everybody.

This week some people of this group will receive the AOR. Best wishes to everyone.

Have a good week.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malaspinace said:
Good morning everybody.

This week some people of this group will receive the AOR. Best wishes to everyone.

Have a good week.
Yes this is also my expectation. All the best.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
hi
did you receive an AOR before your application was returned back? At what stage did they send your application back? Thanks

Bepatient

Nov 8, 2013
Gussj said:
did you receive an AOR before your application was returned back? At what stage did they send your application back? Thanks
Hi Imran,
I do not suggest you fill in the forms again.
Please call CIC and ask them.
Hi Gussj,
You receive an AOR only once your application is complete. If one application is incomplete, all other applications within the package will be returned.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bepatient said:
Hi Imran,
I do not suggest you fill in the forms again.
Please call CIC and ask them.
Hi Gussj,
You receive an AOR only once your application is complete. If one application is incomplete, all other applications within the package will be returned.
Thanks will they inform you before the send it back via email

malaspinace

Aug 30, 2016
Hi fellows

According to what I know, the applications with the old form that were signed after September 9th have been returned. So, to clarify the date that they started to use the new form I would like to know if:

Someone has sent the old form application after September 9th and received its application back??

Or someone who signed the application before this date has received the application back to change the form?

Thanks,

I know someone who received his application back. CIC ask him to change the form for the new one. He signed on September 10th.

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
malaspinace said:
Hi fellows

According to what I know, the applications with the old form that were signed after September 9th have been returned. So, to clarify the date that they started to use the new form I would like to know if:

Someone has sent the old form application after September 9th and received its application back??

Or someone who signed the application before this date has received the application back to change the form?

Thanks,

I know someone who received his application back. CIC ask him to change the form for the new one. He signed on September 10th.
i signed it on 8th september . mailed it on september 9 th and they received it on 13 th september .no AOR uet.Nothing came back yet.How do you know yiu called cic?