Update :
received line disappeared today 8)
Recap :
sent 10 september
received 17 september
started 14 november
received book and letter 10 december I think
Congrats

Look out for further updates soon... August applicants are already getting test invites

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
latitudeofgratitude said:
Congrats

Look out for further updates soon... August applicants are already getting test invites

jan01

Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI EVERYONE. Smiley
SENT APPLICATION FOR CITIZENSHIP SEPTEMBER 20,2014
Delivered SEPTEMBER 25, 2014
“AOR” 10 DEC 2014
START PROCESSING 20TH NOVEMBER 2014.
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING
GOOD LUCK...
JAN

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hi,

My wife need to apply for Canadian citizenship in 1st week of Jan 2015. I have one quick question:
Do I need to submit original copy of CELPIP LS score(Listening -4, Speaking - 6) or xerox copy of test results will do ?

KrisinNS

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2012
ajay95 said:
Hi,

My wife need to apply for Canadian citizenship in 1st week of Jan 2015. I have one quick question:
Do I need to submit original copy of CELPIP LS score(Listening -4, Speaking - 6) or xerox copy of test results will do ?
If you would read the instructions, you would see that no originals are required with your initial application for ANY document. Please send copies, and bring originals to the interview.

fdk511

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Further to KristinNS's post, you actually receive two copies in the mail for the CELPIP scores. Keep one with yourself and forward the other with your application.

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
KrisinNS said:
If you would read the instructions, you would see that no originals are required with your initial application for ANY document. Please send copies, and bring originals to the interview.
Thanks

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
fdk511 said:
Further to KristinNS's post, you actually receive two copies in the mail for the CELPIP scores. Keep one with yourself and forward the other with your application.
Thanks

morzilla

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alene said:
Did you already got received line disappeared today?
My line disappeared today (I believe) At least today is when I checked.
And got the Citizenship Study Guide by mail.
Never received the email.

Know I believe is just study and wait for the Exam date.
Good luck to all

HOP

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/24/10
File Transfer...
05/26/10
Med's Request
10/08/10
Med's Done....
10/18/10
Passport Req..
11/04/10
VISA ISSUED...
28/06/11
LANDED..........
20/09/11
Still nothing for me.... sent my family application from Red Deer, AB on Sept 22 and was received on 25th of the same month.... Called up CIC today twice and I got different advice from agents. one told me to send another application because they might have sent it back but lost in transit but the other agent said wait till end of January 2015 because even though they are processing October 2014 application it doesn't mean they have replied to all applicants in September.....

Its kind of frustrating if we need to send another new application, the time, effort and money, we need to get a new picture and send it again. if we send it thru registered mail then they should have send it back the way we send it or thru registered mail also so we can keep track if it was lost in transit on the way back and not to mention we will not know which part we get wrong because me and my wife had reviewed it not once or twice but a lot of times before sending it.

they are sending back incomplete application thru regular mail only but they have increased the fee so we deserve a better service, anyhow I will wait till the end of January next year..... :mad: