+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecapplied said:
Does anyone know where the november tracker is ?

cecapplied
If you meant november's thread, here is the shortcut:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/november-2014-applicants-t248473.0.html

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, i was looking for for the excel sheet for people who have applied in november to update the details.

cecapplied
Paco said:
If you meant november's thread, here is the shortcut:

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecapplied said:
Thank you, i was looking for for the excel sheet for people who have applied in november to update the details.

cecapplied
It's the same spreadsheet for all 2014 applicants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au02r_J_VN90dHdrcDJyaWZYYW55d0hJMzJDNUFRaHc

Nov 4, 2014
Paco said:
Congrats dlre, DB-Mississauga and venecolano !!

You're the first batch to receive their AOR from september's applicants.

I just update the Citizenship 2014 spreadsheet with your dates:

Good luck to all.

Thanks Paco!!

Good luck to all!!

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well sadly that spreadsheet is now all messed up. Looks like someone did a sort by location and stuffed everything up. I find some of my info missing Anyone have the original ?

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sisifo said:
Well sadly that spreadsheet is now all messed up. Looks like someone did a sort by location and stuffed everything up. I find some of my info missing Anyone have the original ?
Right now the file seems fine (no sort filter).

I checked with 2 days ago version, I saw only your nickname/city and application received date, what was missing in your row ?

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
Sisifo said:
Its all messed up a while ago! Thanks to the gentleman for blessing me with an express oath date while screwing it up so badly.

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Hi.
I want to know which website is best for to prepare Citizenship Questions and Answers

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paco said:
Right now the file seems fine (no sort filter).

I checked with 2 days ago version, I saw only your nickname/city and application received date, what was missing in your row ?
Well it isn't, Scroll across to where there is the option for family/single, number of days etc Thats all messed up for everyone. Originally this spreadsheet was listed by date but whoever did the sort by location didn't choose all the cells and hence the mess/mismatch

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sisifo said:
Well it isn't, Scroll across to where there is the option for family/single, number of days etc Thats all messed up for everyone. Originally this spreadsheet was listed by date but whoever did the sort by location didn't choose all the cells and hence the mess/mismatch
Ah I see now, yes you're right, its the columns from App Type (familly/single) until Notes.

Hopefuly those columns are not critical for someone who want to know what's the current processing delay.

It probably happened after september, as I added mine on that month, and now my marital status is changed from single to married lol.

I think I have downloaded some copy of the file in the previous weeks, so let me see if I can fix this.

Otherwise the spreedsheet is still reliable for the other columns.

From now I'll keep periodic backup of the file ;-) .

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oups correction, its starting from Test date column... annoying :/

I'll try to fix it.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I fixed and enabled the filter, so now if someone want to sort\filter, it will not mess the whole thing.

Now forum members I need your help, if someone downloaded a copy of the spreedsheet the last 2 months please send it to me by private message.

The purpose is to fix the right part of the spreedsheet, starting from the column 'Test Date' to 'Notes'.

Thank you.