+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
khebra said:
My package is 587 grams it cost 17 dollars but if u need receiver singature u will have to add 1.5 dollars. So my total package is 19.5 with taxes.. it will take 4 business days
Thanks a lot ! Wish you all the best for the processing of your application.

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application delivered today Sep 24 2014 to Sydney NS

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
khebra said:
My application delivered today Sep 24 2014 to Sydney NS
So as mine ! Sent September 21st ,received September 24th ......A long waiting game begins now as my local office would be Calgary :)

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
So as mine ! Sent September 21st ,received September 24th ......A long waiting game begins now as my local office would be Calgary :)
So both of us the same date and city, good luck to us... as per my follow up in the other pages, if the documents are correct the AOR take 50-60 days from the date they received the application

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
khebra said:
So both of us the same date and city, good luck to us... as per my follow up in the other pages, if the documents are correct the AOR take 50-60 days from the date they received the application
Thanks Man ! yeah I do hope so . At present even some end of July applicants are in process ,so hopefully if everyone goes fine with docs. we could expect something by end of November or so . Although Calgary is pretty slow ,however I do feel that things would speed up in the coming months for Calgary as well .So just keeping my fingers crossed ! BTW , yours is a single application or a family ?

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I sent my application for my wife and I, this morning to Sydney.

Good luck everyone ! ;)

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Thanks Man ! yeah I do hope so . At present even some end of July applicants are in process ,so hopefully if everyone goes fine with docs. we could expect something by end of November or so . Although Calgary is pretty slow ,however I do feel that things would speed up in the coming months for Calgary as well .So just keeping my fingers crossed ! BTW , yours is a single application or a family ?
It is family me and my wife, but i sent the two application separate in 2 couriers to avoid the delay for all the application in case one of them have missing documents. u?

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
khebra said:
It is family me and my wife, but i sent the two application separate in 2 couriers to avoid the delay for all the application in case one of them have missing documents. u?
Yup ! I did the same . Its for my elder son and myself , however we did send in separate couriers . My husband and my younger son will soon follow us !

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey September's applicants, please fill the Citizenship Applications 2014 excel spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=drive_web#gid=0l

james bond

Sep 6, 2014
Boy Oh Boy! I am a July applicant whose application was returned in September. Received a package and thought it was my book for the test. Was I disappointed. However, I have resubmitted my application which was received on September 19, so I have joined the September applicants. Wishing us all the luck in the world. Hoping to hear something early December at the latest and from there proceed as quickly as possible.

Now its time to exercise all the patience in the world. Smhhhhh :-X :-X

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
james bond said:
Boy Oh Boy! I am a July applicant whose application was returned in September. Received a package and thought it was my book for the test. Was I disappointed. However, I have resubmitted my application which was received on September 19, so I have joined the September applicants. Wishing us all the luck in the world. Hoping to hear something early December at the latest and from there proceed as quickly as possible.

Now its time to exercise all the patience in the world. Smhhhhh :-X :-X
Welcome to the September club ! Would you like to tell for what reason/s your application was returned .

Thanks

Ralph82

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks
my application has been sent and received on September 4th, and my passport will be expired by the end of this month.
will be any issue?

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hi folks,

I have a question, I am preparing my application and although they haven't asked for employment and school letter I am going to include both of them (Do I need to send my documents as well?). I was wondering will it cause trouble if I send more document supporting my application although they haven't asked for it in the checklist? I also translated my passport entry/exit stamps and I am going to include those as well.

I also have another question, I gave IETLS when I wanted to apply for my PR under CEC, I don't have any record of it and because of that I asked for my PR physical file (Getting it by CD) under ATIP process, do you think that they have a copy of my English test (IELTS) in the CD? and are the copies clear enough to send for my citizenship application?

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Hera9

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My individual application was delivered on 26 September. I just hope and pray everything goes well!

andyhuhero

Jan 16, 2013
I sent my application on august 1st. I got returned on sept 26th. I just resubmitted today. Glad to join in the Sept group