+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Hi ,

I am going to apply at the weekend .I do have a question for you guys and would appreciate if you could reply to it :

If you are not using your LINC results as a proof for English language skills , what did you choose for Q # 9 E ? Should I leave it blank or choose "No" if I am not submitting my LINC results .

Please advise .

Thanks

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Hi ,

I am going to apply at the weekend .I do have a question for you guys and would appreciate if you could reply to it :

If you are not using your LINC results as a proof for English language skills , what did you choose for Q # 9 E ? Should I leave it blank or choose "No" if I am not submitting my LINC results .

Please advise .

Thanks
Hi,
I have answered no to that question.
but i have submitted documents to prove that I can speak french.
good luck

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gorgonion said:
Hello,
I have sent my application through regular mail on 10 September from kitchener.
Im i supposed to receive an email by now from CIC?
How long does it take them actually from receiving an application to acknowledging it?
The same day i bought something from usa through usps and I received it today. is my application lost? :-X
Thank you
They'll take at least 2 to 3 months to send u a letter of acknowledgement or an email notification as long as your mail was delivered. No need to worry right now, just sit tight and wait :)

Alex_78

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
informatics said:
Hi ,

Please advise .

Thanks
I had hand written N/A i.e. not applicable.

thriller

Sep 18, 2014
It's taking on average 50 to 70 days for the ECAS to show In Process and after that it takes about 10 to 30 days to receive the AOR.

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zwt10 said:
They'll take at least 2 to 3 months to send u a letter of acknowledgement or an email notification as long as your mail was delivered. No need to worry right now, just sit tight and wait :)
Good luck to everyone

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application has received on
Date Time Location Description
2014/09/12 09:02 SYDNEY Item successfully delivered

I have applied from Burlington,On

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paco said:
Hey September's applicants, please fill the Citizenship Applications 2014 excel spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=drive_web#gid=0l
Up!

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent my appkication today sep 20 via xpresspost from Calgary
what will be next step ? How long it take if im lucky to have the test?

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
khebra said:
Sent my appkication today sep 20 via xpresspost from Calgary
what will be next step ? How long it take if im lucky to have the test?

Hello ,

I am going to send mine tomorrow thru Xpresspost from Calgary . Could you please share how much did they charge you and how many bus. days they are going to take to deliver your package.

Thanks

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My package is 587 grams it cost 17 dollars but if u need receiver singature u will have to add 1.5 dollars. So my total package is 19.5 with taxes.. it will take 4 business days

informatics said:

Hello ,

I am going to send mine tomorrow thru Xpresspost from Calgary . Could you please share how much did they charge you and how many bus. days they are going to take to deliver your package.

Thanks

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thriller said:
It's taking on average 50 to 70 days for the ECAS to show In Process and after that it takes about 10 to 30 days to receive the AOR.
If they send you email AOR, that might take 60-70 days to arrive in your email.
(based on what I saw from June/July applicants)